Nebraska skoolie

jenandjon

I am in the process of building a bus. I already have an HDT, and 5th wheel but I do a lot of off grid tent camping. Places where the big rig can't go.  It's nothing fancy but it works.  I just did the minimum required by the state of Nebraska to get my Mobile Home license plates. Added a 20k universal hitch to pull trailers. I have a roof top ac unit from an RV. I just haven't put it in yet.   

I only removed 7 seats to do the conversion. I wanted to leave as many seats as I can because I use the bus of Boy Scouts. It is imposable to get parents to bring their own kid to a campout.  The bus saved lots of headaches. I have my bases covered. Yes, it is licensed Mobile home. I can transport anyone I want as long as I am not getting paid to do it. State farm doesn't care what the license plate says. A bus is a bus, so my insurance is personal use commercial. 

The first picture is what It looked like when I brought it home. 

UnYBFqKl.jpg

LdtN0K2l.jpg

Ggg6lTkl.jpg

UiS7p1Jl.jpg

9YHmnWBl.jpg

KOpRBKYl.jpg

I3jQaCEl.jpg

Pv5wp9Fl.jpg

Farmer, Trucker, Equipment operator, Mechanic

Quando omni flunkus moritati-When all else fails, play dead
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

That's really awesome! Good on you for doing the good work that someone needs to do. Reminds me of another life when my kids were young and my late wife and I had energy. Thanks for your contribution. Jay