2006 Volvo 780 RV hauler w/Smart Car Setup ~ SOLD

Located on Clermont, FL - This truck runs great and has been the perfect hauler for our 45' 5er and 20014 Smart Car.

588,700 miles            Custom Bed by Herrin of Kilgore, TX          Paint refresh early 2023

Bed is set up to load a Smart Car and has 6 tool boxes, a winch bay, a ramp bay for 12' folded ramps, and a 92" drom box with shelves

Eaton Fuller 10 speed Ultrashift transmission           D-12 engine, 465 HP     This is a pre-DEF truck

Inside has 2 air-ride seats, working Volvo fridge, upper bunk and lower bunk that converts into a dinette plus closets for 2 people. 

Additional pictures available to interested parties

Asking $45,000 for truck & accessories.  2014 Smart Car also available at this time (listed on AutoTrader for $5990, but would entertain reasonable offer).

IMG_7457.jpg

IMG_0211.JPG

20231021_121336.jpg

20231020_102900.jpg

20231020_102709.jpg

Edited by Kirk W

Nice looking truck. 

Good luck with sale. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Actually, we are in Citrus Valley.  Unfortunately, we will be visiting with friends across the park when you are here, so we will not be with the truck this afternoon.  It can be viewed by driving past lot 85 on Sunshine Avenue if you’re curious.  If you are a prospective buyer, then let me know and we can correspond via PM.

Thanks, we did a drive by on our way out and saw your truck, very nice, we move Wed from the Thousand Trails park to one in Webster for the winter, it is not far and would be glad to recommend it and will reach out via pm if needed. We stayed in your campground 3 winters ago but on the other side.

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

22 hours ago, Bob Repka said:

We have accepted a deposit for the entire set of vehicles (truck, car, 5th wheel). At this point we can keep your name and get back to you if the deal falls through. 

Regards,

Bob

Exactly the way I plan to sell mine when the time comes. I searched and searched for a package deal when I got into this and never found one, bad timing I guess. Hope your sale all goes well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Kirk W changed the title to 2006 Volvo 780 RV hauler w/Smart Car Setup ~ SOLD

Congratulations. 

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/18/2023 at 5:58 AM, Bob Repka said:

Both the Volvo and the Smart Car are SOLD.  Capt-Kirk and Cathy:  Great transaction.  We hope you’ll be just as happy with Big Red and Smarty as we were.  It was great while it lasted.  Now it’s on to Class-A land for us.

Bob & Dottie

May I ask why the switch to a class A?

2021 DRV Fullhouse MX450

2022 Volvo VNL860