THOR build and schematic plans?

gypsydan

I have a 2009 Thor Chateau Four Winds. I have been having electrical problems so called THOR to see about getting the schematics. I was told they have NO information on my rig, or for any Four Winds that old, that when they bought the Four Winds brand the build plans and schematics were not included in the purchase. This is confusing, for I have called THOR in the past and recieved some build plans.

QUESTION:  Does anyone by chance have any build plans and schematics for a 2009 25' Thor Four Winds? Or know of where I could acquire them?

Also, before buying a used Thor satisfy yourself that they HAVE NOT thrown away any paperwork for the vehicle.

2009 Four Winds Chateau - 25' class C          2002 Chevy Tracker

1458033694__statesVisitedas-ofMarch-2012.jpg.b173645da4a43150ba2820dc7a6bdfc5.jpg

1 hour ago, gypsydan said:

I was told they have NO information on my rig, or for any Four Winds that old, that when they bought the Four Winds brand the build plans and schematics were not included in the purchase. This is confusing, for I have called THOR in the past and recieved some build plans.

Even more confusing is the fact that Thor bought Four Winds in 1992, according to the history on the Thor website. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

2 hours ago, gypsydan said:

Also, before buying a used Thor satisfy yourself that they HAVE NOT thrown away any paperwork for the vehicle.

I would not buy any THOR . . . New , used or free. I wouldnt own one. Just my opinion

Steve and Joy

Amateur Radio Operator WZ1T . . .  Flex 6600 M,  Flex PGXL, Flex TGXL, 

2014 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q . . . Lincoln MKX Toad

The Kids . . . Yogi the Yorkie  passed 10/20/2018. . . Cookie the Chihuahua passed 11/30/2017 . . . Cooper the Aussie Doodle passed 3/10/2020

Abbie  and Abel  the Doodles . . . Brother and Sister Born 02/02/2020   . . . Lucy the Yorkie . . . and Axel  . . .The Bernie Doodle

Where We Are Now