Totally off HDT topic. What do you use for a wifi booster

Brad & Jacolyn

Good Morning everyone,

I would like to know what you use for a wifi booster. Before people start talking about a wifi ranger or something else built in I would just like something that I can plug in and boost the signal when we are in a weak area. We have been full timing for the last 13 years and have acceptable wifi a vast majority of the time. We use the hot spots on our phones to get wifi for the computer. We have no router and our printer is attached to the computer with a wire. We only have one computer, no ipads or anything else like that. So you can see we have simple needs and a simple setup. This has worked well for us for years.

I have a Sleek 4G cellular signal booster that I put out when the wifi gets shaky but it is quite old and right now we are far enough out that our phones don't even dial out (they will however get texts. Go figure). And I can only get wifi early in the morning and the park does not have its own wifi. So by now I would expect there is something better out there. Please make your suggestions.

Thank you.

Brad 

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.