Made it to a truck shop

runaway parents

Hmm....I've never met you nor had any contact with you, so I dont know how my luck could've rubbed off on you. But.......

Hopefully the shop you are at will do a good job and has a tech that still possesses some ethics and morals. (<that is not saying that all techs are pos losers, but as the pendulum is swinging hard the opposite way, and finding people willing to get their hands dirty gets harder and harder, complacency and arrogance seem to be gaining dominance anymore)

Good luck. If you ever see this rig on the road, dont stop, just keep an eye on your gauges and watch your tires till you're far enough away that my luck can't catch you......:ph34r:

20230511_091558.jpg

I'm a work'n on it.

1 hour ago, Deezl Smoke said:

Hmm....I've never met you nor had any contact with you, so I dont know how my luck could've rubbed off on you. But.......

Hopefully the shop you are at will do a good job and has a tech that still possesses some ethics and morals. (<that is not saying that all techs are pos losers, but as the pendulum is swinging hard the opposite way, and finding people willing to get their hands dirty gets harder and harder, complacency and arrogance seem to be gaining dominance anymore)

Good luck. If you ever see this rig on the road, dont stop, just keep an eye on your gauges and watch your tires till you're far enough away that my luck can't catch you......:ph34r:

20230511_091558.jpg

Yeah he showed me how he pressure tested that cooler and it definitely does Show indications of the divider wall in it blown out. Anyway we're not being Build for the new cooler volvo gonna warranty it Sounds like we should get New part Inn tomorrow Saturday latest Monday should be back on  the road fingers crossed by Monday afternoon.