Microsoft to Windows 10 users: No more feature updates for you

RV_

Ray, that works. Also in the control panel I still make system images using the Windows 7 backup and restore.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

You've been a busy guy!  Sorry for the delay in responding, Life happened and I needed to attend to cleaning the rugs, putting weed killer down and helping a 93 yr old Army Lt Col. special forces chaplain with his renewed hobby model railroad..

The PCBs are for a switch controller for model railroad.  Before the pandemic, I purchased them from a guy in Ontario, Canada, but he either lost interest, or some other life event, and he decided to leave his website up, but not sell any kits.
Pretty inclusive site for ideas.  In addition to being a HAM operator, I'm one of a couple guys at the local HO scale model train club, that can recognize the hot end of a soldering iron, so I've been building things for them.  The latest was a scale speedometer.  IF I can get the PCB drawing I made cut into copper clad  circuit board, I can make my own switch controllers. Apparently, the laser printer I have doesn't put enough print density down to transfer for photoresist process. Fun stuff to figure out.

I have an external 2Tb raid box that I think I'll try to use the windows back up on my Win 10 PC...  I have too many pictures from years ago that I'd rather not lose. I've been jumping around between back up programs, including Acronis, that came with the Crucial SSD now installed on that PC, but it's a little clunky.  I haven't tested the recovery process to see if it actually restores everything. One day, I'll need to try that out and actually set recovery discs in a place I can find them when (not if) I need them!!

+++++++++++_____________________________________+++++++++++

2021 Ram 3500  2017 Arctic Fox 25W(to be traded??)
HAM guy (Ke7FIX), photography, woodworking (mostly sawdust),
Electronics Technician,  USAF DAV

Going where everyone has gone before

event.png