Electric Brake Controller

Has anyone had FORD install the OEM E450 Chasis Electric Brake Controller?

Our 2021 Coachmen Leprechaun 311FS comes factory prewired with the Theodore Bargman 77 vehicle end installed and there is a an electric brake controller plug under the dash near the brake. We purchased a Roadmaster two wheel dolly with electric brakes and need the controller installed.

Thanks,

Richard and Michele

Richard and Michele

2021 Coachmen Leprechaun 311FS

8851-John-Muir-Quote-The-mountains-are-calling-and-I-must-go2.jpg

Many controller mfgrs. now use a plug N play wiring harness adapter. They have one for each vehicle brand that comes  pre-wired. It takes longer to mount the controller on the dash than plug in the harness.

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

On 4/21/2022 at 2:51 PM, Ray,IN said:

Many controller mfgrs. now use a plug N play wiring harness adapter. They have one for each vehicle brand that comes  pre-wired. It takes longer to mount the controller on the dash than plug in the harness.

Thanks 

Richard and Michele

2021 Coachmen Leprechaun 311FS

8851-John-Muir-Quote-The-mountains-are-calling-and-I-must-go2.jpg