Mystic CO to Atlantic City best route

LeeS

Wow! The Garden State Parkway really does not want you to know the answer to this. Using several different search queries I did find this:

"What is the lowest overpass on the Garden State Parkway?

I've done some digging online, and the info that I find (which weirdly isn't that easy to find) says the lowest overpass is 11'3" on the shoulder.Nov 9, 2014"

and this:

"Are there any height restrictions on the Garden State Parkway?

Roadway over Parkway – 15 feet minimum or existing vertical clearance, whichever is greater. When resurfacing or widening under an existing bridge whose vertical clearance is less than 15 feet, the existing vertical clearance must be maintained as a minimum."

and this:

"Cars, vans and pick-up trucks pulling trailers are not prohibited." Turnpike Authority rules said that non-commercial tow vehicles and trailers up to 45 feet in length may use the Parkway. Recreational vehicles towing trailers also may use the Parkway as long the total length doesn't exceed 62 feet."

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van