Windows 10 or Windows 11 or ?? something is not right

ms60ocb

My wife's computer (HP maybe 5 years old) is slow this morning which happens on updates. This computer is to tell us when an update is available, but not this morning. She was typing an Email (AOL acct) when the computer instantly display the blue screen with the works RESTARTING DO NOT TURN OFF. About a hour later the blue screen said UPDATING_____________________% DO NOT TURN OFF. Maybe 30 minutes later, The blue screen says, WE COULDN'T COMPLETE THE UPDATES    UNDOING CHANGES     DON'T TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER.

After 30 minutes of that RESTARTING.  and then maybe 5 minutes later WE COULDN'T COMPLETE THE UPDATES    UNDOING CHANGES     DON'T TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER. and still doing it

Any Ideas what has happened.

Clay

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

After another auto restart I figured out that it was indeed Windows updates. Somewhere the computer had loaded a batch of games which reloaded each time the computer restarted. I deleted them from the restart and everything advanced OK and now working OK. Yes my wife plays computer games on her tablet only from her recliner.

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C