Gray Tank Leak/Repair/Removal?

Ok. Solved my electrical problem. Now on to problem number two. 

The same 99 Winnebago Adventurer, 35 ft... I need to remove, and either repair or replace my gray tank. The previous owner must have let a freeze occur, or the tank cracked for some reason.

I need to know how many inlets/outlets the tank has, that I'll need to sever, and what holds the tank stationary in the compartment.

Tank access is midway on the right side. The galley sink, after the trap, goes directly straight down into the gray tank. I would think that the lavatory and shower attach somewhere/somehow that I can't see or access, unless it's a model where those drains are routed into the black tank.

The only drain pipe I can see to the gray tank is the one from the galley sink, and the other end (in the compartment where it attaches to the "Y" pipe at the main drain), I would assume it attaches to the gray tank as well, but I can't verify that.

I can disconnect the gray tank outlet pipe, (assuming it's the drain), at the "Y", via the rubber nipple with the pipe clamps, and figure I'll have to cut the galley sink drain. Those are the only two connections I can see, and as I said, I have no idea how, where, or if the shower and lavatory attach.

The tank extends nearly the entire width of the coach, (with no access from the driver's side), and as best as I can see, there's no other attachments holding the tank down or from moving except the galley drain and the main drain. I doubt the down pipe from the galley and the outlet drain end, plus the weight of any contents in the tank, are the sole securements/reason the tank doesn't move.

If I remove the rubber nipple and cut the galley drain, will the tank just slide out? Is there something holding the tank down, or from moving around? The access from the right side is about 12" tall, (tank about 9" tall). There's no way I can get in there to detach any other pipes, or any other hold downs/securements that may be retaining the tank, and I'm not really into removing the floor.

Short of a repair facility, it's inherent costs, and the loss of usage, (I'm a fulltimer), what can I do? Is there some way to remove the tank, short of the repair facility method, or renting the neighbors skinny 9 year old to climb inside the hole with a Sawsall and help cut the tank out in pieces, lol?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by pjnickles
Clarification

The Winnebago website has schematics for plumbing, electrical-both 12V and 120VAC, and virtually all details of YOUR Winnebago. Here are the current valid links: https://www.rvforum.net/threads/winnebago-chassis-resources.20624/

Many times the tank may be plastic-welded in-place if there is room for 2 hands. Mine was cracked on the  bottom; Camping World plastic-welded it closed in 2013, been sound ever since.

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Flexseal tape works awesome also

Steve and Joy

Amateur Radio Operator WZ1T . . .  Flex 6600 M,  Flex PGXL, Flex TGXL, 

2014 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q . . . Lincoln MKX Toad

The Kids . . . Yogi the Yorkie  passed 10/20/2018. . . Cookie the Chihuahua passed 11/30/2017 . . . Cooper the Aussie Doodle passed 3/10/2020

Abbie  and Abel  the Doodles . . . Brother and Sister Born 02/02/2020   . . . Lucy the Yorkie . . . and Axel  . . .The Bernie Doodle

Where We Are Now