Jump to content

Registering out of state Rv in Ca


Recommended Posts

Looking at buying a volvo 770 from out of state that has been titled as an Rv and registering it in CA. I know there have been new laws but was hoping that someone has done this recently and can tell the experience. I've talked to a Dmv service and they say I need to do a vin verification which is no problem and then pay the fees. I'd like it to be that easy but have heard horror stories but none that are first hand. I've always heard bringing in a semi titled as an rv isn't an issue but curious with new smog or CARB laws. Thanks for any help. I figure if I can't I can always register it in South dakota or Montana right...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...