Just saw this on irv2.com Workers needed in Idaho

Ray,IN

We are currently looking for harvest help for our upcoming harvest in October. We are the Amalgamated Sugar Company and we have positions open. Harvest usually runs for about 5-6 weeks. We have competitive pay and also pay overtime. Our company will also pay for the RV spot during harvest. You will need to pass a physical and drug test before you are hired. if interested you can email us at harvestemployment@amalsugar.com or you can leave me a message here. Thanks.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Like thread title says Idaho, actually SE Idaho. The actual add is on irv2.com but I immediately thought of escapees when I read it, you'll need to phone that number if interested.

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

• 1 month later...

If you want to work the sugar beet harvest and can drive a truck (most are straight trucks and some have auto transmissions), then check out Craig's List under "Transportation Jobs" in Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota, and Michigan. There are many farms looking for drivers during the Oct harvest and most pay $20-30/hr. In ND and Minn, a regular drivers license is all that is needed and some farms will train new drivers. We are heading back for our 7th year in 2021 and last year my wife was assigned to train 2 new drivers (not bad for being a new driver herself 6 years earlier).