ECR Update for March

SuiteSuccess

We have 45 rigs signed up so far for the rally with half of those being new folks.  There are still 7 sites left for anyone wishing to attend.  The tentative schedule is posted on the website below.  It is somewhat abbreviated from previous years due to the pandemic but nothing has been deleted that is of relevance to new folks.  Hopefully, you will get all the information you seek in making informed decisions.  As time gets closer we may add to the schedule depending on the course of Covid and vaccine rollout.  Just continuing to limit large group gatherings indoors in an abundance of caution.  See you in April.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Called Deer Run today.  Only sites open are those across the bridge.  We are still iffy.  Have not found a mother-in-law sitter.  I have asked to be put on the wait list for any site on the other side.  Currently assigned site #2 on the Maple Loop.

Chet & Deb
'01 Volvo 660 w/ Smart
'19 Forest River Columbus 320RS 5th wheel
2022 Chev 2500HD Long Bed
Retired CWO4, USN and federal service
Electronics Tech/Network Engineer/Welder/Machinist

18 minutes ago, NeverEasy said:

Called Deer Run today.  Only sites open are those across the bridge.  We are still iffy.  Have not found a mother-in-law sitter.  I have asked to be put on the wait list for any site on the other side.  Currently assigned site #2 on the Maple Loop.

Hope you and Deb can make it.  Just let me know.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

• 3 weeks later...

We have just found out that the Cumberland County Playhouse with be doing a production of "Clue" on Tuesday April 20 at 1:00pm that we have bought tickets for. It looks like it is general admission and not reserved seating. Just in case anyone one else would like to go. I did not see anything on the schedule at that time on that day.

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

The DW and I just got confirmation that we will have a mother-in-law sitter and will be able to attend the ECR.  I would like to do a class on troubleshooting and repair of water heaters and/or furnaces.  To do them justice, I need some old, broken and removed units.  Anyone have them laying around?  I would be happy to pay shipping if they can't be brought to the ECR. 

I have tried the local RV shops and did not get any help.

Chet

Chet & Deb
'01 Volvo 660 w/ Smart
'19 Forest River Columbus 320RS 5th wheel
2022 Chev 2500HD Long Bed
Retired CWO4, USN and federal service
Electronics Tech/Network Engineer/Welder/Machinist

14 hours ago, Star Dreamer said:

We have just found out that the Cumberland County Playhouse with be doing a production of "Clue" on Tuesday April 20 at 1:00pm that we have bought tickets for. It looks like it is general admission and not reserved seating. Just in case anyone one else would like to go. I did not see anything on the schedule at that time on that day.

The CCP does really good shows for a community playhouse.  The schedule is in flux but will try to leave that time period open for anyone wanting to attend.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

13 hours ago, NeverEasy said:

The DW and I just got confirmation that we will have a mother-in-law sitter and will be able to attend the ECR.  I would like to do a class on troubleshooting and repair of water heaters and/or furnaces.  To do them justice, I need some old, broken and removed units.  Anyone have them laying around?  I would be happy to pay shipping if they can't be brought to the ECR. 

I have tried the local RV shops and did not get any help.

Chet

Chet,

Can probably pencil it in the schedule Wednesday afternoon or Thursday if that is ok. Like I said above.  Schedule has been somewhat in flux due to Covid restriction.  Looks like Tennessee will be completely open.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3