Factory Inverter Connections

Morelli

Hi Everyone,

Questions for those that have the factory zantrex inverter / charger with shore power connection, where does the AC output from the inverter tie into to power all the outlets ?  I have a volvo vnl 780 (2017) and someone messed around with the factory inverter, removed it and now requires extension cords to power things up.  Everything is removed and cleaned up and put back to factory but I am unable to determine where the a/c output from the zantrex inverter plugs into to power the outlets and transfer between shore power and battery.

If someone has some pictures or drawings, greatly appreciated !!  Many thanks !!

-Roberto 

Ok, Figured it out.  The factory stuff is based on Phillips & Temro parts and cables.  The shore plug power cable goes the inverter / charger with a phillips & temro connector on the inverter.  The A/C output from the inverter connects into the Phillips & Temro unit on the bottom where its either shore power in or inverter in.  The inverter is the transfer switch for the whole thing.  I am missing the cables from outside shore power plug to inverter and inverter to the circuit breaker phillips unit.