Mobley Plan Speed

TLRam1

We've had speeds all over the dial as we move around. I think the peak I've seen so far was at a KOA in Jonestown, PA at ~75 Mbps.  25-30 Mbps is more typical of the speeds we see though on both AT&T and Verizon. We've also streamed reliably at 5 Mbps a number of times, so we really don't give speeds a lot of thought beyond deciding which carrier to use in a given location...

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

If in solid signal areas without congestion, those are fairly expected speeds for the Nighthawk - it's a very high end modem.  AT&T has come a long way in the past couple of years in increasing their capacity too. 

Cherie & Chris (and Kiki *meow*) / Personal Blog: Technomadia.com
Technomads (technology enabled nomads) since 2006

Our Nomadic Fleet:
RVs:
Zephyr: 1961 GM 4106 bus conversion / Blooper: 2020.5 Winnebago Travato GL Boat: Y-Not: 1999 Bayliner 4788

Hosts of the Mobile Internet Resource Center
Mobile Internet Information for RVers, Cruisers & Nomads
Proud to be recognized as Escapee's Commercial Partners #773 / Escapees RVOU Instructors

I just never experienced this, before it was in my living room (5 plus months) streaming directly from Netgear, now moved to the hot water heater room (more central) and connected to a router.

Good to see some others are getting this also, I thought this was a fluke.

Terry