My Dakota Address mail service in Madison SD suddenly quits business

My Dakota Address in Madison SD notified us late 7.28 that they were out of business as of 7.31.  No reason given.  Can't get any contact today.  They have arrainged with DakotaPost in Sioux Falls to waive their start fee for My Dakota customers if they switch to DakotaPost. I have been waiting hours for DakotaPost to return my call.  I emailed SKPs suggesting they waive their $50 start up fee, too, as I know many SKPs who used My Dakota.  Still haven't heard anything back.  Think the SKP mail service is going to miss out on some new customers.

If anyone the whys of this sudden closure, we would appreciate knowing.  Been using them for 10+ years.

Bill, Mo Rex & Princess

Fulltiming since 8/1993

06 Duramax 08 Cardinal 35

SKP 27411

1 hour ago, bilmorvn said:

My Dakota Address in Madison SD notified us late 7.28 that they were out of business as of 7.31.  No reason given.  Can't get any contact today.  They have arrainged with DakotaPost in Sioux Falls to waive their start fee for My Dakota customers if they switch to DakotaPost. I have been waiting hours for DakotaPost to return my call.  I emailed SKPs suggesting they waive their $50 start up fee, too, as I know many SKPs who used My Dakota.  Still haven't heard anything back.  Think the SKP mail service is going to miss out on some new customers.

If anyone the whys of this sudden closure, we would appreciate knowing.  Been using them for 10+ years.

There is a lot of information in this thread as stated, http://www.rvnetwork.com/topic/131961-mydakotaaddresscom-is-shutting-the-doors/

I agree that Escapees has a good opertunity to gain a lot more business.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

Archived