Inexpensive 4G internet

In case anyone is looking United Wireless http://unitedwireless.com/4g-lte-wireless-internet has unlimited 4G w/hotspot and wired access for 99.95. Also I would not recommend satellite internet because of the time lag back and forth to and from the satellite is too long in some case almost 1 second. Under normal browsing you may not notice it but if you are interacting ie; playing a video game online or filling out a online form you will definitely notice the lag. I don't use United Wireless currently since I don't currently own a RV but have been researching the Full Time RV experience. So I can't say how good the coverage is but I do know they buy internet access from the different cell companies and sell it out to their customers which is what most cell companies do. I believe most of the cell infrastructure is owned by ATT and Verizon. 

Hmmmm: http://unitedwireless.com/locations

To sign up for United Wireless nationwide plans you must have a physical address located in one of these southwest Kansas counties: Clark, Comanche, Edwards, Finney, Ford, Gray, Grant, Hamilton, Haskell, Hodgeman, Kearny, parts of Kiowa, Meade, Morton, Seward, Stanton, Stevens.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

It may be a condition of their MVNO contract(s). Or it could just be a means of keeping their customer base at a size they're comfortable maintaining given their available resources. I currently have AT&T's Connected Car Plan with no longer offered unlimited 4G/LTE at $20/mo, but I'm always interested in seeing what alternatives are available in case AT&T decides to pull the plug on me.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

If you remember, a couple of years back someone tried to piggy-back onto  a special deal made with a school system.  When the supplier found out, they jerked the plan. 

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

Archived