Southern Florida "magnet"

phoenix2013

11 hours ago, phoenix2013 said:

Sunshine and relaxation? Or did the truck had ulterior motives?

I think they just stopped by for lunch and dinner and someone decided to change the hitch!

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

Transformation:

Step 1

3H32RKNl.jpg

Step 2   Lay down the drilling pattern and drill the mounting holes and air feed hole.

c1NX2Nll.jpg

Step 3  "Drop in"

m5NjjMWl.jpg

Step 4  All done and aired up

DIeQauAl.jpg

Half a day job, it's a modified Jr., they are easier to install. Why "modified", it's a new model of Jr. for lighter trailers, down to 3,500 lb pin weight based on smaller air bag.  More on that in another post

WRCxfSUl.jpg

Part of the reason to replace the other hitch, The other reason a significant "issue" with the Binkley head. More on that in another post 

yJxplKJl.jpg

sUzwd3Hl.jpg

HMMM, Doesn't look like that pin would be too difficult to get out !!  BTW, I know that truck, hitch and driver.  He spent some time in my driveway while avoiding a hurricane. Looking forward to seeing the new hitch....and the rigs driver and wife.     Charlie

Don't ever tell a soldier that he doesn't understand the cost of war.

38 minutes ago, sclord2002 said:

HMMM, Doesn't look like that pin would be too difficult to get out !!  BTW, I know that truck, hitch and driver.  He spent some time in my driveway while avoiding a hurricane. Looking forward to seeing the new hitch....and the rigs driver and wife.     Charlie

Charlie, that pin was "fixin' to depart"

Archived