Domicile/Tax Question

Hugh Currin

47 minutes ago, TXiceman said:

Steven@146, on a few occasions while ordering online, I had trouble with the site accepting the Escapees address.  I solved the problem by putting my box number in the box or second line as an apartment number.  It took that as an acceptable address.

Ken

That would probably work, just like an apartment. I know they tried to resubmit our address but remove the "#". The store tried all kinds of things, but the application just wouldn't go through, kept flagging the address. First time we've had a problem since we first got our Escapee's address 4 years ago. Both of our banks, and our two credit card companies, all of our insurance companies  and investment companies have never had an issue with our address. I just thought it was interesting, it's not like we needed another credit card but we could have saved a combined 30% on our Bass Pro / Cabela's purchases, then canceled the card.

Yeah, we like their Red Head and Carhart clothes and like their camping supplies, we're hooked like a big mouth bass!!

Steve & Tami Cass, Fulltime Somewhere

2018 Ram 3500 DRW / 2019 Grand Design Solitude 3350RL S-Class. Texas Class A Drivers License

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic