Worx Hydro Shot

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

I saw a info commercial on tv this past weekend on the Worx hydro shot. I was thinking that this tool could come in handy with maintenance on the truck and the trailer. But I want to see real world comments. You now how those info commercial are. Everyone says how great this tool is in the commercial. I would like to hear from people that have used this tool. Does it work like you thought ? Would you buy it again ? I was hoping to use the hydro shot on the roof of the trailer and other parts that need a cleaning. Does this piece of equipment have the power to clean a dirty roof ? Or does a standard hose have more power ? I know I probably have missed a question or too to ask.

Open to all input and opinions,
Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

23 hours ago, Pat & Pete said:

Hello Pat and Pete,

Thank you for posting the link to the reviews. I was giving the thread some time hoping some of the folks here on the forum have tried this piece of equipment. It looks like to reviews are not all that good. I am going to save my money and pass on the hydro shot.

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

1 hour ago, alan0043 said:

Hello Pat and Pete,

Thank you for posting the link to the reviews. I was giving the thread some time hoping some of the folks here on the forum have tried this piece of equipment. It looks like to reviews are not all that good. I am going to save my money and pass on the hydro shot.

Al

Probably a good idea . A little elbow action , a long handle brush dipped in a decent cleaner will likely do a better job with less possible harm . 

Not to mention we can all use a bit more exercise . ;)

And , you can afford an ice cream with your savings . :D

Goes around , comes around .

Archived