Back to stix and brix; Volvo up for sale

ICPete

Kim and I have moved into a rental home in Arizona and decided to stop the full-time RV life, after 3-1/2 years. We're planning to build a new home next year, near here.

I've had the HitchHiker listed in the for-sale section for several weeks, and recently put it on eBay.

Just now I posted a listing for the Volvo under RVs, Tows, and Toads in this rvnetwork.com forum. I think I've set a very attractive price, considering all the work done to the truck in the past 3 years, and the excellent condition of the engine. The transmission is the AutoShift, so much easier to deal with than a manual 10-speed. Although the mileage is over 930K, I think this truck will make an excellent RV hauler for somebody that wants to dip their toes into HDT hauling. The interior is gorgeous and fresh, the sound system is awesome, and with so much that is new (brakes, rear suspension, cab suspension, exhaust, air compressor, fuel pump, etc), the new owner should enjoy tens of thousands of miles of trouble-free driving.

I'm definitely going to miss it when it's gone...

2007 NuWa Hitchhiker Discover America 339RSB

2000 Volvo VNL64T770 with TrailerSaver hitch, wooden flat bed, Detroit 12.7L S60, 10-sp AutoShift, still tandem

pictures please.  Price? Location? 

Reply to raymontom@gmail.com 

On 8/5/2017 at 10:05 PM, ICPete said:

Kim and I have moved into a rental home in Arizona and decided to stop the full-time RV life, after 3-1/2 years. We're planning to build a new home next year, near here.

I've had the HitchHiker listed in the for-sale section for several weeks, and recently put it on eBay.

Just now I posted a listing for the Volvo under RVs, Tows, and Toads in this rvnetwork.com forum. I think I've set a very attractive price, considering all the work done to the truck in the past 3 years, and the excellent condition of the engine. The transmission is the AutoShift, so much easier to deal with than a manual 10-speed. Although the mileage is over 930K, I think this truck will make an excellent RV hauler for somebody that wants to dip their toes into HDT hauling. The interior is gorgeous and fresh, the sound system is awesome, and with so much that is new (brakes, rear suspension, cab suspension, exhaust, air compressor, fuel pump, etc), the new owner should enjoy tens of thousands of miles of trouble-free driving.

I'm definitely going to miss it when it's gone...

MicaylaRay:

Yes, please look into the "RVs, Tows, and Toads" section of this forum, as it states in your quote of my  original message.

What you seek is all there! Price $18K firm, location: northern Arizona.

OK if you're not sure which posting in that subforum is mine, here is a direct link:

Link to my For Sale posting

As I state in my posting there, please send me a PM if you are interested. Please follow the link in that posting to get to the Dropbox folder that has about 100 photos, a PDF of the oil analysis report, etc. If you still have questions and/or want to come inspect the truck, then by all means send me a PM. I respond pretty quickly, usually. I will say that right now there are several folks interested in my truck, one of whom has visited to inspect it (lived nearby); so it's probably not going to last too long...

Peter

2007 NuWa Hitchhiker Discover America 339RSB

2000 Volvo VNL64T770 with TrailerSaver hitch, wooden flat bed, Detroit 12.7L S60, 10-sp AutoShift, still tandem

On 8/9/2017 at 1:50 AM, ICPete said:

MicaylaRay:

Yes, please look into the "RVs, Tows, and Toads" section of this forum, as it states in your quote of my  original message.

If you read the forum rules, for sale ads are only allowed in the Market Place forums and Pete is only abiding by those rules. Thanks, Pete!

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived