What is a durable TT for a little rough roads then normal?

Johnhoward

Okay. I really like the floor plan of the Nash 29S.  I can seem to find any older used 29S units. It is a new model? Are there any older Nash models or any other Northwood models that are the same or similar.  I have a budget of 15k and need to find one around that range.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2017 at 2:54 PM, sandsys said:

Anyone else notice the table at the u-shapeed dinette only holds two placemats? Where are the rest of the people supposed to put their plates?

Linda Sand

Personally, we don't use placemats in our travel trailer. We just set our plates on the table and eat. Our table is smaller than the one with the u- shaped dinette, and 3 adults are able to dine in comfort. I suppose there must be RVers who actually use placemats, but for the most part I think the manufacturer 'stages' the decor for brochure photos with vases of flowers, placemats, etc...

First post here!

We have an Oliver Elite II 23.5' travel trailer. Some Ollie owners take them off pavement boondocking. Many Ollies have factory installed solar panel systems installed at the factory. We use a 100W suitcase solar panel system and Honda EU2000i Gen-Set. Can run the Dometic 13.5K AC with the Honda after installing a Micro-Air EasyStart 364 system.

The GVW is 7000 pounds on our Ollie. Most Elite II Ollies come with 3500 pound Dexter axles, but they were out of those axles when our unit was built and they installed two 5200 pound Dexter axles (used on single axle Ollies) on our unit. All single and dual axle Ollies are equipped with LT 16" radial tires and alloy wheels.

Our twin bed Ollie configuration and is comfortable for two and can sleep three with the dinette set up as a single bed. The bath is wet. The Ollie's interior is easy to clean with a Gel-Coat coated interior, like the exterior. The Ollies frame is aluminum. Our unit weighs in at 4950 pounds with empty tanks, but many units weigh in over 5,000 pounds. The tounge weight on our unit is 450 pounds. We tow it with a 5.7L Toyota Tundra an get about 13MPG in the NC/TN foothills at about 60MPH..

Bill

IMG_1915-M.jpg

IMG_2242-M.jpg

IMG_2241-L.jpg

Bill

Oliver TT

Archived