Great pumpkin travels west!!!

Vegas Teacher

8 hours ago, SuiteSuccess said:

OMG!  You just ruined his reputation.:P

Carl, I was still asleep. They called me early...before I had time to get a real grouch on. When I left Denny's I had the smart car wound up to a hundred and ten hoping to get home, change into my uniform and catch that orange beast.:ph34r:

Wouldn't you know the battery was dead on the county ride :(. Have you ever tried to jump start an F-250 diesel with a smart car? The first time I tried to start the F-250, the jumper cables swallowed the car. Looked like a boa constrictor eating a cow. 

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

5 hours ago, Big5er said:

Carl, I was still asleep. They called me early...before I had time to get a real grouch on. When I left Denny's I had the smart car wound up to a hundred and ten hoping to get home, change into my uniform and catch that orange beast.:ph34r:

Wouldn't you know the battery was dead on the county ride :(. Have you ever tried to jump start an F-250 diesel with a smart car? The first time I tried to start the F-250, the jumper cables swallowed the car. Looked like a boa constrictor eating a cow. 

Phil,

if we would have thought about it, we could have had some fun by having VT driving and not mention we were going to meet up with you.  Then you could have pulled him over and asked him for his CDL....lol

Then again, as stressed as he was when he started driving, it may have cavitated his pump....

John

Southern Nevada

2008 Volvo 780, D13, I-Shift

2017 Keystone Fuzion 420 Toyhauler 

2017 Can-Am Maverick X3-RS

ALAKAZARCACODEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMAMNMS
event.png

Archived