Older Rigs

Snufy1

I don't think I'll have a problem with looks I was just concerned about the age it is still a 1983

While there are age restricted RV parks, they are mostly the long term (called destination) parks and the more high end ones. It is very rare to find a park that is hard line about age for an RV that is attractive or one that has been restored. There are some very expensive, restored & upgraded RVs out there which would fit nicely into even the most exclusive of parks and nearly all park managers understand that. For example, the oldest restored RV that I have personally spent time in was a 1977 Newell which was refurbished by the factory and looked new when we first saw it in 2013. There are many owners of the GM motorhomes which have been restored and upgraded to current standards and which sell for prices in excess of their original cost. Check out the club website for GMC which was built from 1973 through 1978. If your RV looks attractive, the fact that it is a classic is usually a positive thing. Just in case you were not aware of it, the Family Motor Coach Association has a chapter of Revceerons.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Thank you I didn't know that the Family Motor Coach Association had a chapter I have been looking all over the net to find one everything I've found is closed or I get no response I'll check it out

Tom & Michele

1983 Revcon King33

1989 Goldwing

Archived