This is Update Tuesday!

Pieere

Mine says it is ready for a restart so it must have downloaded updates sometime today. Since we now have a stick house with Charter 50 Mbps supplied internet service I don't even notice when it updates anymore.

One of the benefits of not being on the road (there are a lot of non-benefits too though).

Clay(WA5NMR), Lee(Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats)
Full timed for eleven years in our 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N Workhorse chassis. Snowbirds for 1 year. Now settled down in western CO.
Honda Accord toad.

Hated the use of half of my 10GB MIFI time every month during our 5 months road trip. Also the unwanted restarts. Now that I'm back on high speed fiber I still have the unwanted restarts.

How inept can OS programmers be to design an OS that requires a restart almost every time they update it, or one that requires a download equal, or larger, than the original install? Linux is beginning to look compelling.

Glad mine is set for Metered WiFi. Today is 1/2 way through my monthly Excede 12GB plan. And I have already use 7.8GB including the last MS update.

This one will have to wait until the 17th when my already used up 3GB Sprint hotspot renews. :)

Full Time since Oct. 1999
99 Discovery 34Q DP | ISB
Datastorm | VMSpc | Co-Pilot Live | Pressure Pro
2014 MKS Twin Turbo V6 365 HP Toad
369070033.jpg

Archived