FINALLY HAPPENED!

Dejae

With any couple that has a lasting relationship, it is inevitable that the day will come that one must go on alone. But none of us have any guarantees so we must do the best we are able and spend our time building memories. Remember that your time is the only thing you have which once gone it can never be recovered or replaced. Use it well!

We know several RV folks who are well into their 80's and who still travel at least part-time. Health has brought us back to part-time also but our 12 years as fulltimers were some of the very best years of our 54 together. My best advice is that you need to get out there and get started as quickly as possible.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

With any couple that has a lasting relationship, it is inevitable that the day will come that one must go on alone. But none of us have any guarantees so we must do the best we are able and spend our time building memories. Remember that your time is the only thing you have which once gone it can never be recovered or replaced. Use it well!

We know several RV folks who are well into their 80's and who still travel at least part-time. Health has brought us back to part-time also but our 12 years as fulltimers were some of the very best years of our 54 together. My best advice is that you need to get out there and get started as quickly as possible.

Not sure if you are talking to me or Sharon or both.....

We waited along time and alot of bumps and bruises to get here....we are hitting alot of serious and not so serious obstacles trying to get the move on...but we knew we would hit Oregon (hopefully before it is toooo cold there) to get some stuff made for the coach and then back to Vegas for winter and holidays. Then mid January start our adventure to who knows where. After 30 years of marriage and 35 years of being together....DH deserves it...he has taken care of me well over the years.

It is the part of IF I am the one to be left alone. I don't really have family so it is truly being alone. Driving and staying in an RV alone is no different to me than being alone in a house. My issue, just like a house is when things go wrong, can I fix the or afford to fix them and do I know what the issues really are. Do I want to blow a tire or breakdown in the middle of no where by myself?

I have alot of the regulars to learn yet. The process of wet bay.....how to level the coach. How to hook up and disconnect the car to the coach.

Hopefully if that day comes and it is me left behind....maybe I will have a single friend that I like a real lot and can see myself living with them and we can worry together! lol

Blessed Travels,
Judi, John, Peanut and DeJae' (Our baby girl DeJae passed 7/21/2019)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived