Big change is Windows 10 last night.

When I woke to do my middle of the night email and other things, I found my PC finishing a update and it took quite a long time.

I could swear that this was the 8/2/2016 update. Edge build 14393 has add-ins now. But I had Defer feature updates on.

Big change that I am not excited about, the Start button now opens with the Start Page panel, with the Recently added and Most used in reverse order from before and then the All apps after the Most used.

The Power, Settings, File explorer have changed order.

But the Update History says KB3176927 was installed.

I went back an checked and somehow the Windows Insider Program has been turned back on. Perhaps this was an early release.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

I just read the new update was supposed to come out on Aug 3rd (as I recall)

Clay(WA5NMR), Lee(Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats)
Full timed for eleven years in our 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N Workhorse chassis. Snowbirds for 1 year. Now settled down in western CO.
Honda Accord toad.

Microsoft has already started releasing Version 1607, build 14393.5, to the Release Preview Ring and the Slow Ring. It's available to anyone who signed up for the Windows Insider Program, for both mobile and PCs.

Regular W10 users updates will be later starting Tuesday, August 2 :)

Full Time since Oct. 1999
99 Discovery 34Q DP | ISB
Datastorm | VMSpc | Co-Pilot Live | Pressure Pro
2014 MKS Twin Turbo V6 365 HP Toad
369070033.jpg

Tomorrow for the regular users. Users with Pro can just go to updates/advanced and check the box to delay updates like I just did. I am likely getting the Windows 10 mobile updates in the first wave as I am a member of the insider program.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Archived