Added compressor and tank to my Toy Hauler

I decided to add a pre built compressor and storage tank to the toy hauler. For inflating tires, blowing off parts and general high air pressure needs.

Lots of pictures and verbiage on my web site

IMG_1468-vi.jpg

RoyB

South of Boston

2021 Dodge 2500 - 6.4L

Forest River 19RR Toy Hauler

Roofnest Falcon Rooftop Tent

www.rvbprecision.com

Love my viair compressors. I have an 85p in the wifes car and an 88p in the truck. Went to pismo and aired down the truck and trailer tires to 15-20psi. When we went to fill up the tires, i was able to do 7 tires at 65-75psi range with the two viairs in the same time a friend was able to do 1 tire with a cheapo campbell hausfield 120v compressor w/tank. Love what you did, i may have to follow suit with something similar in my rig!

For intermittent use the Viair is OK, but don't exceed the duty cycle. If you want a "real" compressor, you'll have to bite the bullet and go with an Oasis.

http://aircompressors.oasismfg.com/viewitems/air-compressors/xd3000-extended-duty-air-compressors

"There are No Experts, Do the Math!"

2014 Freightliner Cascadia DD16 600hp  1850ft-lb  18spd  3.31  260"wb
SpaceCraft S-470
SKP #131740

Yes, I saw those Oasis compressors and others that were way above my pay grade....Nice, but more than I need.

I was using a 120V Black and Decker pancake compressor but it required the use of my generator which I'm trying to ween myself from. Total solar and batteries is the plan. So far, so good. Haven't run the compressor on the last dozen camping trips.

RoyB

South of Boston

2021 Dodge 2500 - 6.4L

Forest River 19RR Toy Hauler

Roofnest Falcon Rooftop Tent

www.rvbprecision.com

Archived