Good Sam/Camping World Visa Card

gator67

I would guess many of us RVers use the Good Sam/Camping World Visa Card. With 5% cash back for Camping World purchases and 3% cash back for charges at RV parks, it is an attractive rebate program. I just found out that they raised their interest rate on unpaid balances (yes, alas, there are some months where expenses get out of hand and the whole balance cannot be paid off) from an already steep 14.24% to a usurious 25.24%! With many of us being elderly and often on fixed incomes, this can be a burden on us. I encourage anyone who might be affected by this, or even those who are sympathetic to this, to call the Comenity Capital Bank Visa customer care number at (855) 617-8084 and let them know of your displeasure.

Jerry & Shirley Friedman

Dusty the Yorkie and Cricket the Shorkie

2005 Alpine Coach Limited 38'

Towing 2004 Chevy Trailblazer

call the Comenity Capital Bank Visa customer care number at (855) 617-8084 and let them know of your displeasure.

----

I doubt that expressing one's "displeasure" will change anything; why not deep six this card and go to bankrate.com and check out the best deals for your situation?

I usually ignore the rates as I try not to carry a balance on that type of card but when it is that high the cost of a lost or missed payment is going to be way too high for me to risk it. We have declined several similar cards with really good deals but that similar horrible interest rates.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Archived