Love this place

telcoman

Just arrived at Teacapan, 60 miles south of Mazatlan. 30 miles of pristine unspoiled beach. Walkable & swimmable. Dolphins leaping offshore. I took the caravan I am leading here in Jan and everybody liked it so much I just rearranged the schedule so we have another 3 days northbound. 250 Pesos ($17) a night with full hookups right on the beach, pool & Wi-fi. If you like peace & quiet, this is the place. It used to be run by a family (called Villas Onac at the time) who retired, & sold it to a Mazatlan developer who renamed it to Color Marino. They closed the RV park portion of it with the intention of doign something, I know not what. They just re-opened it and are encouraging RV business. I intend to bring several caravans in here in future to encourage them to keep it open. The turn off to it is at Escuinalpa and it is 3/4 of the way down the Teacapan penninsula. The Casitas here are great and run about $100 a day with kitchens, etc. Easily reachable with a rental car from Mazatlan. Pictures; RV caravan, pool, view out my window. Life is good.

teacapan.jpg

teacapan2.jpg

teacapan3.jpg

Paul Beddows

Summer-Abbotsford BC, Winter Jalisco Mexico

Co-Founder of NATCOA

Wagon Master for Caravanas de Mexico RV Caravans

2010 Majestic Class C

Archived