Pre-purchase RV inspection in the Orlando, Fl area

rshellhammer

Welcome to the Escapee forums! We are pleased to have you here and hope that you will find all that you are seeking.

I'd suggest that if there are no professional RV inspection services there you at least use this excellent self inspection guide, that comes from the RV Consumer Group. You can also usually find a mobile RV tech who will do the RV side of things. If the RV is motorized then you will also need to find a mechanic to check it out for you.

Accurate RV Inspections

Florida RV Inspections

2B Limitless RV Inspection

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I went on line and found a guy from Davie near Ft Lauderdale. He charged me to come up from there to near Daytona but I felt it well worth it. He also inspects boats/yachts and had a moisture meter. He spent about 3 hours going over it plus a road trip with me and the owner. Full written report with pictures (which I provided my insurance company).

Don Kostyal

CMSgt, ret USAF

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

• 3 weeks later...

We also used RVIC to insect our first Class A. I thought they did a good job and gave us a very thorough report. They did miss a few minor issues that we had already noticed so make sure you take the time to really look at things closely on your own. The peace of mind in having another set of eyes on the rig was well worth the fee.

Tom and Mare

The Breeze RV

https://thebreezerv.wordpress.com

2002 National Sea Breeze

2004 Harley Electra Glide Classic

• 2 weeks later...

We just had an RV inspection just south of Orlando in mid-March. It was done by RV Inspection Connection. The inspector's name was Jose Ferrer. He/they did an excellent job! Extremely comprehensive. Check out rvinspection.com. Their prices were higher than some of the people advertising on the internet or Yellow Pages, but I didn't get a good feeling that the others really had a system for doing complete inspections. We highly recommend RVIC!

Archived