Recommendation on a RV rental in the Los angeles area

RVnomad

Hi Everyone,

I would like to rent a RV less than 24' for 5 people from the 26th of march till the 13th of april 2016.

Can anyone recommend a worthy rental company?

family owned business would be the best:)

any help would be mucho appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy

Wow! That's a lot of people in not much space. The only vehicle I can think of that might work is a VW poptop camper. Two people in the main bed, two in the poptop bed and one across the front seats. All of those would require cozy sleeping. Plus, seating three people on the bench seat would require them to be skinny people. If three of your five are kids old enough to not need booster seats but young enough to be fairly small that might work. I Googled "VW camper rent Los Angeles" and got some hits so it might be doable. Good luck with your search and travels.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Welcome to the scapees Forum!!!

There are Class C motorhomes just under or slightly over 24' made by Coachmen in the Leprechaun and Freelander lines and by Forest River in the Forester and Sunseeker lines. They will sleep two in the overhead, two in the queen bed and one on the pullout sofa/dinette bed. Most that I see on the road are from the larger rental companies like Roadbear, Cruise America or El Monte.

Again, welcome to the forum!!!

Archived