rv parts/surplus california

wheeezil

I have been looking for a replacement escape window for 5 wheel kept getting crazy quotes. I was told about this place in Corona Ca. "Walt's RV Inventory (was sold)

PARTS AND SUPPLIES

ron@stardeckrv.net

951-270-0015

951-270-0051

1275 Railroad St. Corona Ca. 92882

That's how the business card reads. I was told they bought out Walts this is a huge warehouse of parts and supplies for rvs and trailers. doors, windows, interior parts they let me look through their racks of windows I found the exact size I needed. I was so impressed by how much they had of everything. The pricing was excellent. So if your in Ca. and need parts this is an excellent source. I don't think they have a web site.

Walt's was great but I had heard that Walt has retired. Was also told that he sold to one of the employees, but don't know that for sure. Do they have a w? The one for Walt's isn't functioning today.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I have been looking for a replacement escape window for 5 wheel kept getting crazy quotes. I was told about this place in Corona Ca. "Walt's RV Inventory (was sold)

PARTS AND SUPPLIES

ron@stardeckrv.net

951-270-0015

951-270-0051

1275 Railroad St. Corona Ca. 92882

That's how the business card reads. I was told they bought out Walts this is a huge warehouse of parts and supplies for rvs and trailers. doors, windows, interior parts they let me look through their racks of windows I found the exact size I needed. I was so impressed by how much they had of everything. The pricing was excellent. So if your in Ca. and need parts this is an excellent source. I don't think they have a web site.

I was wondering if they had a website? Nothing under parts and supplies in Corona and stardeckrv.net comes up in Chino. We have a few things we are looking for and/or work to be done so I called. Ron said he moved his stardeckRV to Corona and expects to have a website up shortly. He seemed very pleasant to talk to and we'll probably be visiting him sometime in March or April. Hugs, Di

SKP #48048
2015 single Cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisan Transmission, 410 gear. Pace Edwards automatic roll top cover. AMP running boards & tailgate step.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Suspension, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Leveling System & Plug It Right Stabilizers.
www.plugitright.com Plug It Right Stabilizer, TST, Quadra Big Foot Lever Tailgate Easy Lift Distrubitors
http://www.plugitright.com/5thwheelREDO.html e-mail: plugitright@gmail.com

Archived