Toll Road Estimator

Willie Waterman

I transport RV's for a living and occasionally have to travel on toll roads. However I give my customers a firm towing bid before starting a job, so extra (unexpected) toll costs occurred along the way can't be charged at delivery.

So my question is: does anyone know of an online website that estimates what tolls will cost on a specific route?

Tx-WW

ReliableRVTransport.com

F350 XLT SD / 7.3 Dually
Cameo Carriage / LXI F33RL3
Single Speed Slider
B)

The Rand McNally GPS, RV 7730/ Good Sam RV 7735 has a toll feature which updates tolls every time you attach it to the internet, via the Rand McNally Dock on your computer.

This website appears to be current with nation-wide tolls, http://www.freewebs.com/tollcalculator/

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Just do the free enroll on the Rand McNally website I think. I know whenever I do the monthly connection to RM Dock it does update the tolls file too. Since I'm so seldom driving toll roads I've never seen amounts displayed.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Archived