lance 2295

ganto

• 3 weeks later...

Lance has a well earned reputation for building quality truck campers. So maximizing use of space should be one of their strong points. Things I see about this particular model that I don't care for are:

1. window at the head of the bed - this does not work well for propping your head up and reading in bed.

2. step up to the slide - personal preference, but I prefer a slide that is flush to the camper floor. Nothing to fall off of or trip over.

3. 'U' shaped dinette - they might work with little kids that don't mind sliding into and out of small spaces, but for an adult, getting behind the table takes real effort.

4. the bathroom is nothing special, though they try to make it sound like it is.

5. flip around TV - put solid walls in the bedroom and wall mount a small(er) TV in there. This is just cheesy.

6. air conditioning - even though it's an open floor plan, in this day and age, AC should be ducted.

Beyond this, I'd have to actually look at one to determine actual build quality versus price.

2013 Coachmen Catalina 25RKS

2016 Keystone Summerland Mini SM1750

2012 F250 Lariat Crew Cab 6.2L gasser

• 2 months later...

i looked at one and i didn't like the window in front of the bed and the non ducted A/C unit and the turn around t.v whats up with that. but other than that i thought it's a good unit though 30-40 grand is kinda steep for a few dollars more i can step up into a super class c

Archived