used trailer window treatments ... worth selling?

heartloose

Hi all,

We're doing some remodeling of the 1999 Jayco Eagle 304 30' TT that we're fulltiming in, and as we bought it in mint condition from one owner last year, the window treaments (curtains and header thingies) are in perfect condition but we don't want/need them anymore. Any chance there's an online marketplace for such things? I hate to trash them but will if there's no way to find someon who might want them. I've attached one pic to show what I I'm talking about.

Thanks in advance, and happy trails!

Bethany

www.heartloose.com

post-52002-0-98354900-1445869893_thumb.jpg

They are very nice and I would bet that somebody that is trying to fix up an RV and is on a limited budget would definitely be interested in them. There is a forum for selling used RV items on this site titled "RV Accessories for Sale" (kinda down at the bottom of the page) that you might try. I would also put them on Craigslist. I'm pretty sure someone would love to have them.

As mentioned above, make a post in the RV Accessories for Sale forum to let people know about them. I'd put in the number of windows available and the dimensions of the windows that they are made to fit. It would probably be good to have a picture of each window and state the price that you want for them. Also state if shipping is extra or how that would be handled.

Valance dimensions are especially important and if Pam were the shopper she would also want to know what fabric they are made of and any other details that you may know. We (she with me as grunt labor) replaced all window treatments in our fulltime RV 3 times and the living room a fourth in the 11+ years that we were on the road. I know that she did sell some of them, but not sure exactly which ones or to whom.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived