Thank you for your advice!

Hi all,

We are down to two weeks til lift off! We've been through every single emotion on the gammet. I've asked so many questions on so many different topics, some maybe stupid and some repetitive. You guys and gals, have been fantastic. Everyone is always there with humor, wit and great advice. You've educated us, eased our minds and have given us confidence for our new adventure. I just wanted to take the time and thank all of you who answer my questions, make me laugh and just plain make me feel better about all this. This forum is a valuable tool as is everyone on it. As we get some experience under our belts, I hope we can also be a source of advice to other newbies who are as scared as we are right now!

We are all in different states and we are all behind our keyboards, but just know how powerful and helpful your words are!

Thanks again everyone!!

Christine

Remember that your best friend will be with you on your adventure - do extra things for each other during the next two weeks. Take some time to go get an ice cream cone, go get your hair done, etc. And take your time once you get started. Most mistakes happen when we are in a hurry and tired, so get plenty of rest and if it takes you an extra 10 minutes, don't worry about it.

Barb

It is kind of you to take the time to let us know that the forums have been helpful. Since that is what the Escapee organization is all about, it really means a lot to all of us who help with the forums and contribute to them in any way. Your thoughtfulness will serve you well as you begin your new RV adventure! Watch for us out there on the road and stop by for a "hello" and an Escapee hug. :D

You DO realize you'll barely sleep a wink for the foreseeable future? :P I think 2gypsies had the best advice.. get off them interstates and take it day to day. I think you'll find your morning java never tasted so good.

Cheers on ya!

Archived