The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've spent all morning trying to find an error (in my favor) in my checking statement. I traced it back in time to sometime in early summer. Maybe I'd better ballance that account a little more often. I finally gave up and just accepted what the current statement says. It was complicated by canceling one account and adding another with part of the money coming from my NC back and part coming from the bank here. Soooooo, I'll probably have the same trouble when I try to balance the NC account. Oh well, it gives me something to occupy my time. Now that Denise and Steve and Carol have moved on and my favorite cowgirl has gone to Utah to attend a wedding it's getting pretty dull around here. I'll be glad to get the little trailer back from the RV shop so I can play like a full timer again. I've got a case of hitch itch that won't quit.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Well lunch today was good, but the company was GREAT. Jeff and Tina, Mike and Deb, and I all met at Memphis Championship BBQ and proceeded to pretty much talk about everything and everybody. So you all should have had very RED ears today. After much discussion it was decided that tomorrow Tina and Deb would spend the day together. So Toni, that left just us guys to do something without a bunch of women underfoot. And yes Toni, you guessed it, JOE IS IN CHARGE. YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAW we gonna have us a time tomorrow guys. :ph34r:

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Well lunch today was good, but the company was GREAT. Jeff and Tina, Mike and Deb, and I all met at Memphis Championship BBQ and proceeded to pretty much talk about everything and everybody. So you all should have had very RED ears today. After much discussion it was decided that tomorrow Tina and Deb would spend the day together. So Toni, that left just us guys to do something without a bunch of women underfoot. And yes Toni, you guessed it, JOE IS IN CHARGE. YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAW we gonna have us a time tomorrow guys. :ph34r:

Joe

It was great to see you again today. Tomorrow may be better. :P

Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Joe

Joe

Well Joe glad you guys all had a fun time yesterday. We are very glad that our ears are RED. Have a fun time today.

Linda and Ed Lavin
lavinmh@yahoo.com

Well Joe glad you guys all had a fun time yesterday. We are very glad that our ears are RED. Have a fun time today.

Right on, to bad Ed isn't here to join us guys today. Gonna be a good time. :ph34r:

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Winter has arrived all at once this year. We were having 85 degree days almost every day just a week ago. Now it cant get out of the 60's and nights are messing around with the 30's and 40's. I think steve stole all our warm weather when he went through here to keep that ice cream machine working. I'll fix him. When this little trailer is ready for the road I'll be able to sneak up on that machine and load it up and run for home before anyone realizes what is happening.

Today is Laundry day and I just happened to remember that. I guess I'd better get them dirty clothes together and get them to the laundry. I hope they don't clog up their drains.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Joe

Probably something stupid like golf or car racing!

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

Guest coldsmoke

well Joe,, what can I say ?? DAng that was fun day.. I never been to one of those places,,, hahahha and they had a menu !!!! good lord what has the world come to.

wish I had a picture of Jeff's face when he was looking at that menu !!!!

look forward to hopefully seeing you in the spring

mike

well Joe,, what can I say ?? DAng that was fun day.. I never been to one of those places,,, hahahha and they had a menu !!!! good lord what has the world come to.

mike

HA HA HA There is a lady at the SKP park at Pahrump who used to do tours. She can tell you everything about those places.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

HA HA HA There is a lady at the SKP park at Pahrump who used to do tours. She can tell you everything about those places.

HAHAHAHA didn't need her help. :D We figured things out pretty quick on our own. :ph34r:

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

mike

Right on Mike, it was priceless. Really hated the "No Camera" rule. But Oh the MEMORIES. :lol:

Looking forward to you guys stopping in on your way back north.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

hahahahahahha,, dang your right always have the memories.. look forward to seeing your place,, is there a bar ? get it ?

mike and deb

Oh Ya, and while yes there is a bar, I don't think the "entertainment" will be nearly as good. :ph34r:

Joe

Edited by Joe Spiker

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Oh Ya, and while yes there is a bar, I don't think the "entertainment" will be nearly as good. :ph34r:

Joe

Oh, I can't wait to hear the details about all this around some cranberries! Sounds like you could've used a babysitter like me...LOL!

Roger

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

Cranberries?? Who said cranberries!! Pant pant puff puff!! We are still switching our "STUFF" from the old bus to the new one. I don't know how we ever got so much in the old bus!! :o It definitely has more space for things than the new one does. We had our stuff in plastic bins in the old bus and of course they were the wrong size for the new one. The bathroom is larger, but the shelves don't hold as much. It is way easier to access the basement compartments, but because of the basement freezer I don't have one compartment to put other things in. The freezer will have to go. It's a nice 12/110 volt norcold, but the regular freezer in the bus is big enough so I think I'll get rid of it. At least we are able to park them both together, so that helps a bunch. That baaaaaaaad whisky is sure going to taste good tonight. Ok, where's that next box of STUFF!! :blink:

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

I went to beakfast this morning and had to scrape frost off my windshield to see. It's that time of year. Today turned out to be a very nice day. A little crisp but not much wind and plenty of sunshine. I've had the blahs all day for some reason. It must be time for me to go somewhere but my little trailer won't be done for a couple of weeks. There are plenty of activities going on here in Deming but for some reason none of them tickle my fancy. I think I'll schedule a trip to outer space.

Oh, I can't wait to hear the details about all this around some cranberries! Sounds like you could've used a babysitter like me...LOL!

Roger

Well there was certainly room for one more in the group. :ph34r: As for the "Stories around the Campfire", might want that one to be a Guys Only Event. :lol:

Steve, I'm already helping you with the Baaaaaaaaaaad Whiskey. :P

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

A nice day today, cool but not cold and plenty of sunshine. I didn't do much today except take my walk and clean my Blue Flame heater and do a little house work. I went over to watch them dance at the Rec Hall this evening. I never saw anyone dance. I saw a few wrestling matches out there on the floor and most didn't know who they were dancing with. Oh well if you have enough cranberry juice I guess anything is dancing. I stayed about an hour and couldn't take anymore so I came home and listened to my good old big band music. Since when did they call standing in the middle of the floor bouncing up and down dancing? I did better than that when I sat on the fire ant trail. Well I guess that's enough of showing my age. bye.

A nice day today, cool but not cold and plenty of sunshine. I didn't do much today except take my walk and clean my Blue Flame heater and do a little house work. I went over to watch them dance at the Rec Hall this evening. I never saw anyone dance. I saw a few wrestling matches out there on the floor and most didn't know who they were dancing with. Oh well if you have enough cranberry juice I guess anything is dancing. I stayed about an hour and couldn't take anymore so I came home and listened to my good old big band music. Since when did they call standing in the middle of the floor bouncing up and down dancing? I did better than that when I sat on the fire ant trail. Well I guess that's enough of showing my age. bye.

I must getting up there with ya Lee...Years ago Lynn informed me that I can't dance...too embarrassing for her and me I guess. Very liberating for me...now I just sit back, enjoy watchin' the ant scratchers do their thing and concentrate on the music and the cranberry juice...LOL!

Roger

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

It was great seeing Steve and Carol yesterday. Their new bus is lovely. We went out to lunch and then to the outdoor flea market for a bit. Making more plans for Tuesday.

We got hitchitch this morning. We drove out to Mittry Lake to check it out and then brought the rig out. It is very different out here. Almost jungle-like vegetation. The lake has lots of birds on it. It's cooler and there is no wind.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

I got the Sunday Blas. After my walk I broke the dead branches out of the Ocotillo in the garden beside my trailer. Those things are leathal weapons. I had to use a grabber to handle them and get them outside the garden enclosure where the grounds keeper can pick them up and take them to the pit. I also put air in the golf cart tires but not without putting on a show for who ever was looking. I tried to sit on my 3 step folding stool. it folded up again and dumped me on the ground. As long as I was down there I just kept on working on the tires before getting myself up again. That sure is rough on one's dignity. Oh well I don't have much of that left anyway. I drove into town to eat lunch and planned on taking the rest of the leaves off the Agave that blew down a month or so ago. That brilliant idea got shelved for the time being. They are armed even better than the Ocotillo. There are a lot of baby Agave under the dead parent. Next spring I'll plant them where they have more room to grow. Then wait around another 100 years for them to bloom and die. I might put one in a pot and raise it inside. They grow very slow and do well when potted. As for now I'll concentrate on getting the cork out of this cranberry juice bottle.

It was great seeing Steve and Carol yesterday. Their new bus is lovely. We went out to lunch and then to the outdoor flea market for a bit. Making more plans for Tuesday.

We got hitchitch this morning. We drove out to Mittry Lake to check it out and then brought the rig out. It is very different out here. Almost jungle-like vegetation. The lake has lots of birds on it. It's cooler and there is no wind.

JUNGLE is right. Tarantulas. We will stay tonight and tomorrow night and then spend a couple of nights at the SKP park in Yuma. Then Why and then to Tucson.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png