The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

Another very sad day for us. About 3 months ago we had to put our big dog Megan down. Today we had to put our long haired dachshund Harley down. She was almost 14. She hadn't been doing well for a few days so we took her to a vet. They did x rays and she had a lot of cancers in her as well as an enlarged heart. Sad to lose a furkid again so soon. We'll meet again at the Rainbow Bridge.

Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think maybe my luck has changed to the better. This morning I wrote a long email to my Niece. Just as I poked the Send Key the screen went black. I looked and the power had gone off. The battery in this old computer bit the dust many moons ago so that explained the black screen. I fired up the Inverter and brought up the email program and checked the Sent folder. My email was there in it's entirety. I must not have done a very good job brushing my teeth this morning cause I sneeked past that disaster buy the skin of my teeth.

The missing cat never did show up so he evedently took a ride or became coyote food. I took the guy who owned it out to dinner last night and gave him a talking to about shutting off all external activity while moping about his cat. I think he was blaming himself for the incidence. But that is just the nature of cats. They are courious and they are going to roam no matter what you do. And that it would be just as cruel to lock the cat in the trailer all the time and not let him out at all. I think his spirits were a lot better after dinner. He was joining in on the conversations and laughing at the antics we play on each other. I also told him about my Mothers cat that was accidently left at a gas sstation. She didn't miss it until they had gone nearly a 100 miles. They turned and started back to the gas station and passed the cat on old Hwy 66 about 25 to 30 west of the gas station. The cat was headed home already. They were lucky many things could have happened to it walking down the side of the road.

I just got an email notice on my phone it was Jeffs post about loosing one of their furry children. My heart goes out to you. Fur kids or curtin climbers it's alway heart breaking when you loose them. Peace be with you Jeff and Tina.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Jeff & Tina, so sorry about the loss of your traveling buddy! He must have gone to dog heaven to join my old dog and romp around up there. Hugs for you both! Steve

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Another very sad day for us. About 3 months ago we had to put our big dog Megan down. Today we had to put our long haired dachshund Harley down. She was almost 14. She hadn't been doing well for a few days so we took her to a vet. They did x rays and she had a lot of cancers in her as well as an enlarged heart. Sad to lose a furkid again so soon. We'll meet again at the Rainbow Bridge.

Jeff

Tina and Jeff, so sorry to hear about Harley. Our deepest sympathies.

Lynn and Roger

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

Jeff

Hey Guys,

Sorry to hear about your lose. Rest assured she is playing at the Rainbow Bridge while she waits for you.

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Jeff

Sorry for your loss, tough times for sure. But remember it's toughest for you, Harley is no longer in pain and in a happy place.

Dave & Diane

2020 New Horizon Majestic  5th wheel

2018 Ram 5500

2014 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH (SOLD)
2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited (SOLD)

http://daveanddiane.wordpress.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqRmO1rO4cu3rFANF1iG6Q

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10752;80/st/20120701/e/Went+fulltime/dt/-2/k/271f/event.png

Jeff

Oh so sad. Hugs to both of you!

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

Oh no. It's so sad to lose a kid and that includes those furr-kids. You've been struck twice now in such a short time. So sorry about that. We thought we were losing Duchess a few weeks ago but with the medicine she's been taken, she's perked right back up again. The Vet said he'd never seen a 13-year old of her breed. They rarely last that long. We aren't looking forward to it but know it's not that long off. Again, so sorry about Harley and Megan.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Guest coldsmoke

smokey has decided to give jeff and tina some of her love,, she was all over jeff when he came over to tell us, she is a good companion dog , seems to know when you need a hug.

so sorry for the loss jeff and tina,, bet megan was waiting for her

mike and deb and smokey

Jeff

Sorry to hear of the loss of your fur kids.

Safe travels,
roadhousecharley
Class of 13
SKP#115320
'92 Monaco Crown Royal Signature
'02 Jeep Wrangler
'03 Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird
24' Leonard Enclosed V-nose, Dual Ramp trailer

15433597052_970b68fe6d.jpg

Thanks for the kind words everyone. We are blessed to have you as our friends.

Tina and Jeff

The sad part is that most of us have been there and others also have that ahead of us. Believe me ... we understand.

Well, we're just hours away from our trek south (about 72 hours). This weekend will be spent spending money, visiting the kids and finalizing whatever else we need to do. Weatherman is elusive and double talks about the forecast. Talk about not being able to forecast. It changes not just daily but hourly. However, no snow or ice in the forecast and that's good. Once we get over the Siskiyous, we hope the sun will shine the rest of the way south. It'll be I5 down to mid-California where we'll head towards the coast and Monterry. Then on down the coast via Pismo Beach. Beach, sun and sand .... that's what we're hoping for before we turn inland towards Palm Springs. That's the plan but you know us .... it's all subject to change in case something else tempts us. :D:D

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

We're back in Apache Junction. Drove 400 miles today which is something we never do but when we got to Holbrook the wind was really kicking up and they were talking about 50 mph winds tomorrow and maybe some snow. Amazing what incentive that is to just keep going and get down into the valley. It's 94 down here but tomorrow should be a little cooler. Had a fantastic summer but glad to be back in the desert.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

Jeff

Sorry for your loss. But glad you let them both go when it was time. I hope someone is as kind to me some day.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

There are witches and goblins all over the place tonight. The Ranch had there Trick or Drink escapade from 6 to 7 PM then everyone went to the Dance (If they were still upright) I followed along in my golf cart to assist those that were getting a little too tipsy. I really didn't think they would get much participation from this crowd but they realy had a big bunch of undiscribable beings out there. I set a bottle of Canadian Club on the table outside my door with a stack of plastic shot glasses and let them help them selves. I did go over to the dance but didn't dance. My hip was too sore and I didn't want to end up in a heap in the middle of the floor. Tomorrow I'll get to do what I would have liked to do all summer. Set My watch back to standard time. I sure wish they would leave this old world decide what time it is by it's tilt and rotation.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

The witches and goblins have all disapeared but there are a lot of people around here today that look something like them and they are all holding there heads and moaning. I don't know if it's because of the strain while they were possesed or they heard about Steves flux capacitor. This evening the young man from the maintenance staff invited the cowgirl next door and myself to a home made pizzza over in the rec Hall. It really tasted good but the crust was a little hard to bite through. Tonight I ran into town to get some coffee for tomorrow's breakfast and didn't know it at the time but Denise was parked there in the Wally World parking lot. I got an email after I got back home from Her. She wanted to do some laundry and spend a little time alone before coming here. She didn't know it but our laundry is much better than the ones in town and cheeper too. And at this time of night she would have been alone in the laundry here. I'll get with her tomorrow over a meal and then we can make all of your ears ring. I also have a friend who has been following her blog that wants to meet here.

Edited by IYQ

We stopped in Paducah Texas and had a nice visit with Freddy & Delsie yesterday. It was fish fry night in Paducah, so we just had to see what kind of fish they catch there. It was pretty good, and all you could eat so we left there stuffed. I hope everyone's ears burned, cause we had to talk about you all! Now we spent the night at Walmart in Artesia, NM after driving through the biggest oil field we have ever seen, and are on our way to sneak up on IYQ sometime later today. Now we don't really know what time it is as we are not sure if we changed time zones yesterday. We did set the clocks back, but we have to figure out the time zone thing. We'll probably be within an hour or so anyway. Hmmmmm

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

We stopped in Paducah Texas and had a nice visit with Freddy & Delsie yesterday. It was fish fry night in Paducah, so we just had to see what kind of fish they catch there. It was pretty good, and all you could eat so we left there stuffed. I hope everyone's ears burned, cause we had to talk about you all! Now we spent the night at Walmart in Artesia, NM after driving through the biggest oil field we have ever seen, and are on our way to sneak up on IYQ sometime later today. Now we don't really know what time it is as we are not sure if we changed time zones yesterday. We did set the clocks back, but we have to figure out the time zone thing. We'll probably be within an hour or so anyway. Hmmmmm

Yeah, Yuma soon. When we drive by Rivers' Edge, we wave to poor Old Bessie.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

We're officially on the road! Left Leesburg fl on the 29th. Spent 3 days in 3 rivers state park fl. Now in buccaneer state park ms. Heading for Sam Houston state park in LA tomorrow. Destination: quartzite. Have no idea what to do when we get there. I bet I will find out. HANG ON!

Hi there, it's a bit early to go to Quartzsite. The majority of this crazy class won't be there until about the middle of January. Need any suggestions for what to do before then? Just ask.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png