Border searches

palmeris

On 9/15/2019 at 8:32 AM, FL-JOE said:

You are absolutely correct.  Let us review the OPs postings.  He is extremely curious about border crossings, especially personal searches, and never even hints about "special needs" or anything remotely related to him or anyone with him being handicap.  

Then on the second page it is like the light clicked on and now all of a sudden he hints that this could be the case?  He never actually says this was a handicap related question, just throws out that possibility.  We know by his use of $2.00 words that he knows how to construct a sentence and get a point across.  

I think he has gotten about as much information as he could hope for out of this forum.      

On 9/14/2019 at 9:49 AM, FL-JOE said:

I am confident the OP would have mentioned that little tidbit if in fact either him/her or his/her travel companion was handicap.  

Your lame attempts to somehow justify what you presume is some nefarious presumption on my behalf are pathetic.   Sorry if those are big words but I typed them real slow so there meaning would not be obscured. No one asked for your thoughts, your emotions or your opinions, but you seemed destined to expound your ignorance level to all.  

What was learned is the high level of your bigotry and the reason the police are neither judge nor jury in our judicial system

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic