TT Palm Springs RV Resort

rynosback

I was reading some reviews and they seem to have one common theme.  Very tight quarters.  I had seen a pic were two rigs were back to back with what looked like a foot gap.  I have a 40 ft 5ver being towed with a Ram 3500 DRW and have a Mazda 3.  Is this place going to be to small for me?  Any tips or advice would be great.

thanks

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

It can be tight but that is all going to depend on how busy they are. I was just there in Sept/Oct and I wish I had looked further before grabbing a site.  The 30 amp pull thru's will handle just about anything. Over on the East side near the RV dealership wall, they have a number of large back in 50 amp sites. You will also find other larger sites sparingly in each loop. I had a Great time there....check out the Italian Place down the street for their Happy Hour Glass of Wine(good food too). Wish I could remember the name but its family owned and they have about 4-5 locations in PS. Have Fun...

96' Vogue PrimaVista, CAT 3176b, 10.2 litre, Allison HD-4060

Mollie, Rubie, Cassie and Maggie.......all rescued King Charles Spaniel's

Thanks for the tips.  I had read that when you pull to the CG that 30 amps sites are on the left and 50 amp sites ore on the right.  I circled what I think how it is layer out, plus what you said about the spots behind the RV dealer.  Let me know if I have it right.

https://www.m109riders.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=381688&d=1548038424

Red - 30 amps

Green - 50 amps

Yellow - the 50 amp back-ins behind the RV dealer

Thanks

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

You diagram looks correct and I agree, I don't think there are any Pull Thru 50 amp sites. One other note, on your diagram, the furthest roadway to the Right in the green section, against the wall is pretty much Seasonal Sites but the inside of the roadway sites are the larger back in 50 amp sites I was referring to. For your size Rig, that would be the row I would check out first if a 50 amp site is desirable(I'll assume that it would be preferred) but this time of year, is easily done with 30 amps in PS if need be.

Just another note, if you enjoy Thrift Store browsing, PS has a ton of stores to look through.

96' Vogue PrimaVista, CAT 3176b, 10.2 litre, Allison HD-4060

Mollie, Rubie, Cassie and Maggie.......all rescued King Charles Spaniel's

Archived