Ideas, Suggestions for a table top Grill please!

I would like to have a "table top" grill to set outside on a picnic table to grill a couple of burgers or a couple of steaks. Don't want anything big, bulky or heavy. Saw this one on Amazon and it looks like what we are looking for. Anybody familiar with this brand or another like it that might be better? All suggestions appreciated. Thanks!!

https://www.amazon.com/Blackstone-Table-Top-Grill-Tailgating/dp/B0195MZHBK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1525184948&sr=8-4&keywords=blackstone+grills&dpID=416XZuFBLlL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch 

we have a similar one by Cuisanart and really like it.  Actually think it is is more flexible than a conventional grill.  Only problem we had was initially getting it seasoned so food didn't stick.  Used olive oil liberally at first and it worked well.  No flare ups and no cracks for food to fall through are an advantage over standard grills and doing the breakfast bacon, eggs, hash browns and sausage all at the same time is easy!  Steaks, dogs, burgers, fish all turn out great too.  Glad we got one, Best Wishes, Jay

2015 Continental Coach Elegance by Forks RV, 41'; 2015 FL M2 112, DD 13, by 2L Custom Trucks; Trailer Saver air hitch; '48 Navigoddess with a Rand McNally GPS

I have the same Blackstone, works great, make sure to "season" it first. {instructions on how to do this are included with grill].

Foretravel 40ft tag 500hp Cummins ISM  1455 watts on the roof, 600 a/h's lithium in the basement.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to report back that I decided to go with the Blackstone griddle top grill listed in the link below and it has turned out great. Just happened to catch it on sale at an Ace Hardware store and was able to get the hose and connection that adapts it to the larger tank and also the carrying bag for it, all for about the price I was going to pay for just the grill!! Thanks again for the input!

https://www.amazon.com/Blackstone-Table-Top-Grill-Tailgating/dp/B0195MZHBK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1525184948&sr=8-4&keywords=blackstone+grills&dpID=416XZuFBLlL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Archived