Alaska 2018

AlaskaSoon

We are planning a trip to Alaska this summer and have read several blogs, articles, etc. and have ordered Milepost 2018.  One question we have for now - when reading on the CBSA they mention a "Declaration" form.  Does anyone know how to find the form?  I have looked and can't come up with the right one.  

Here

Edit to add: I'm not sure if the "Declaration" is required for road crossings, as we have to fill them out in the air, before landing in Canada, but have never pre-filled for road crossings. It may speed things for you, though.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

• 2 months later...

Howdy!

Not much talk regarding and Alaskan trip in 2018 so I guess I’ll get it started.

We are in West Yellowstone, Mt now, headed to Great Falls, Mt next week. We plan on crossing the Canadian border at Sweet Grass on Memorial Day on our way to Alaska.

” Happy Trails”

Chiefneon

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

We'll keep a light on for our traveling friends, and friends to be. Please feel free to stop by our summer digs at the Grande Prairie Rotary Campground .

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Archived