Buying a cover

eddie1261

8 minutes ago, eddie1261 said:

It would be expensive when you consider that all I want to do is keep the snow from being directly on the rubber  roof and that the melting snow runs off the tarp instead of pooling on the roof.

You have mentioned pooling on the roof a couple of time now. My RV (all RV's?) has enough curve or slope that water will never pool on the roof.

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

Mine MIGHT have a little crown to it. I just got it and have only viewed the roof from an upstairs window. Once I get my collapsible ladder I will go up there with something flat and lay it across to see if it crowns or not. If they do in general, I can't see this one being the one in the world that doesn't.

1 hour ago, eddie1261 said:

Mine MIGHT have a little crown to it. I just got it and have only viewed the roof from an upstairs window. Once I get my collapsible ladder I will go up there with something flat and lay it across to see if it crowns or not. If they do in general, I can't see this one being the one in the world that doesn't.

Park one side up on 2 or 3 sections of 2x10. You will need them to level once you hit the road anyway and having one side higher will solve that pooling issue. 

Alternatively, if you have hydraulic levelers use those to make one side higher than the other. 

Archived