Velos

Think you are too old to golf?

Check out this link: GOLFING WITH IDA

Ida is 102 and holds the San Jose Country Club record for "hole in ones" with 14 so far.

I have been golfing off an on for 50 years and have yet to get a hole in one, darn, but it looks like there is still time. :)

In today's local Arizona newspaper on the front page is a 67-year-old who's only been golfing for two years who got a DOUBLE-EAGLE. It states the chances are 6 MILLION TO ONE. He hit a three-under on the par-five fifth hole sinking his second shot from the fairway. He later stated "I'm not a very good golfer"! So there's always hope. :)

How Inspiring!!! That's who I want to be when I grow up!!!!!

Dutch has 2 hole in ones and 1 double eagle at age 83.

I've had 3 eagles and 6 holes in one at age 67 so I guess we still have some work to do to Catch up with Ida. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Di

In today's local Arizona newspaper on the front page is a 67-year-old who's only been golfing for two years who got a DOUBLE-EAGLE. It states the chances are 6 MILLION TO ONE. He hit a three-under on the par-five fifth hole sinking his second shot from the fairway. He later stated "I'm not a very good golfer"! So there's always hope. :)

Thanks for sharing...Found the article: http://www.gvnews.com/news/local/new-player-pull-off-the-rarest-of-golfing-feats/article_39404482-0cec-572b-b597-76e4f4bd5277.html