Mid American Truck Show

dascom

The big truck show will be in Louisville Ky. March 26-28, 2015 at the Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center.

http://www.truckingshow.com/faq

This is from their site and I have not confirmed these rates.

Free parking for us big guys available with shuttle service at Cardinal Stadium.

Other pages talk of $50 / night on site with hookups.

MATS has 26 acres of parking available for big trucks and RVs.
Lots G and K are on-site truck parking. Lot K can accommodate overnight truck parking at $20 per night with no hook-ups.

Lot L is for RV parking with hook-ups available for $35 per night. For information or reservations call: (502)-367-5384.

You really got to do this show once, Wow.

Yamaha V-Star
2007 Kenworth T2000 tandem aircutter
ThermoKing TriPack
2003 Holiday Rambler 36' Presidential
short trips-88 Allegro on Astro

We live in Louisville and usually try to attend the show. If anyone needs specific local info, PM me & I'll see what I can dig up.

Paul & Paula

Paul & Paula + Daisy the amazing wiggle worm dog...

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift, Singled, w/ Aluminum Bed - Toy Draggin

2013 395AMP XLR Thunderbolt Toy Hauler

2013 Smart Passion

2012 CanAm Spyder RT

2013 Harley Davidson Street Glide

Trucks, truck people, truck parts, truck stuff, and did I mention Trucks. Show is geared to commercial trucking, mostly to smaller companies and fleets. That said, there is plenty to see and buy. Engine service and parts packages, ECM stuff, safety equipment, tires, seats, and you name it. Some seminars. You can get a pretty good look in one day and spend another day elsewhere. If all you do is walk the aisles once, with no stops, it will take about half a day. Start talking to folks and time expands...

Paul & Paula + Daisy the amazing wiggle worm dog...

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift, Singled, w/ Aluminum Bed - Toy Draggin

2013 395AMP XLR Thunderbolt Toy Hauler

2013 Smart Passion

2012 CanAm Spyder RT

2013 Harley Davidson Street Glide

I will second that P & P, talk with the folks and get the trinkets will take a full day. Couple years back I was part of a group to spec out new fleet of MDT's, we went in with 2 man teams assigned to specific parts of vehicle to put together all our options. From center consoles to lug movement indicators to things you never knew existed. Grab a bite to eat at the Hooters booth, check out the Great Dane trailer display for sure, and look at the fully dressed rigs I will bet you couldn't get a q-tip dirty on any part. If you love trucks, this is the biggest show in the country. This year my mission is APU's and Lighting options and computer mounting and batteries and seats and storage systems...I think 2 days... you get the picture. :rolleyes:

PS... while you are there you got to check out the Water Tower Museum, who would have thought that was in Louisville.

Yamaha V-Star
2007 Kenworth T2000 tandem aircutter
ThermoKing TriPack
2003 Holiday Rambler 36' Presidential
short trips-88 Allegro on Astro

Just FYI. This is the same facility they hold the Nation Farm Machinery Show (NFMS) at. Same thing, same size, same RV parking, etc--just Farm tractors instead of Road tractors. February 10-14 I believe.

Our company has a booth there...may not make it personally this year (I'm scheduled to work Iowa Farm Power the week before). Any of you farm boys who haven't ever made it to the NFMS...you gotta go at least once. 2 days minimum...and watch the truck and tractor pull!

No camper at present.

Way too many farm machines to maintain.

Yeah, it's a big place. I can't imagine they use the whole place for the truck show though. Trucks don't take up quite as much space a 90' planter, or a combine with a 45' head.

Two good days to stroll through and see everything, if you don't stop much.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Archived