Neat new product

Nice, we use a Panasonic phone that connects to our cell phone's bluetooth. We leave the phones by the charger and can use the Panasonic or one of the cordless handsets to pick up or call from either cell. Nice to not have to hunt for a ringing cell.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Nice, we use a Panasonic phone that connects to our cell phone's bluetooth. We leave the phones by the charger and can use the Panasonic or one of the cordless handsets to pick up or call from either cell. Nice to not have to hunt for a ringing cell.

I've been looking at those. Which model did you buy? Any complaints? Does it notify you when you get a text on your cellphone?

Thanks.

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

We have had ours for several years, newer versions are available.

No big issues, easily hooks to one or two cells 30 feet and several walls away, sound is as clear as when on the cell. Under a couple feet sound can be iffy, 3-4 feet is fine. Caller ID can take an extra ring to show up, you'll have about 20 seconds for the system to reset between calls. Seems to need new battery packs about every 4 years.

Here it is as a 3 handset unit, I believe it will take 5 or 6.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B004N4HDHM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Stanley - Do you know if the base unit acts as the primary connection point to the cellular phone, or do each of the handhelds also need to be within bluetooth range.

For example, a landline with extra handhelds, uses either 2.4 or 5.8 and heck some even used 900 - to connect back to the base unit, and out thru the landline.

Just curious how these work. Daisy chain back to the mothership base unit, or are they stand alone?

TIA,

Smitty

Be safe, have fun,

Smitty

04 CC Allure "RooII" - Our "E" ride for life!

Bluetooth from the cell phones to the base station, range seems to be about 3 feet to 30 plus.

The handheld extension units we have seem to give about 200 feet of range from the base unit, no daisy-chain.

I Purchased this when lightning took out the land line cordless phones. I didn't realize that they were Bluetooth enabled. I couldn't be more happier with these phones.

The best part is when the cell phone rings it shows number up on the cordless phones, even though I don't have Caller ID on the landline.

When the landline rings I'm pretty sure that it's a scam artist because my kids All call the cellular. Have been using it for two months now and has worked perfectly.

Unlike my cell phone I can hear the cordless ring from outside in the yard and it's a lot easier to talk on the cordless then on my cell phone. Doesn't seem to matter if my cell phone is near the base or remote cordless. I just now always plug in my cell phone near the base so I don't have to go looking for it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ISKW40S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Trucken

Archived