Classes of 2008 and 2009

Lee sorry to hear both about your friends bad luck and your pain. Hope both resolve themselves real soon.

Hmmmmm last I heard the cities of Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR called out the National Guard to TRY and control the goings on of 4 Escapees. :lol: Also heard that you can now find pictures of them at most Post Offices. :rolleyes:

Managed to get my pin rescued from the wilds of north central Washington and returned to the ole Homestead. However since I'm gonna move just a bit south later today, and use the Tablet to change the location, I wonder just where it might end up showing me. :o I'm not gonna get far enough south to get in Jeri, Terry, Steve, and Carol's way though. :D

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lee sorry to hear both about your friends bad luck and your pain. Hope both resolve themselves real soon.

Hmmmmm last I heard the cities of Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR called out the National Guard to TRY and control the goings on of 4 Escapees. :lol: Also heard that you can now find pictures of them at most Post Offices. :rolleyes:

Managed to get my pin rescued from the wilds of north central Washington and returned to the ole Homestead. However since I'm gonna move just a bit south later today, and use the Tablet to change the location, I wonder just where it might end up showing me. :o I'm not gonna get far enough south to get in Jeri, Terry, Steve, and Carol's way though. :D

Joe

Joe, So now just when we finally get ready to move back over to Oak Harbor your leaving :(

Steve & Sandy

Papillon's Yoda & Ruby

2008 Phaeton 40QDH DP

http://allgire-travels.blogspot.com

10/18 to 10/25 extended our stay another week here at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque to get mail,etc, and enjoy the beautiful 70s days we have been having. We did have strong wiinds all day yesterday and the RV was whistling and rockin' and rollin'!!

Carol

The Simpsons

Fulltimers from Va. Beach, VA

2008 37' Hitchhiker, 2008 Dodge Ram 3500

blog: cas32.blogspot.com

DeNada, however that being said I could just change my mind and Sneak up on all you guys. ;)

Joe

:ph34r:

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

IYQ -

We've been lurking on your graduating class for awhile. We just started fulltiming (really - just hit the road a few weeks ago) but have been reading the forums while we've been getting ready to go. We got a good tip from you and wanted to say thanks. You mentioned putting a rope over your slide cover in high winds and we thought that sounded like a good idea so we packed a rope for that purpose. Well, we're in Albuquerque now and had 40-50 mph winds yesterday. We weren't in danger of losing our slide cover but it did help the noise and gave us peace of mind. So, thanks for the tip!

Sorry to hear you're still not feeling great. Will be praying that you'll feel better soon.

David & Judi Kruse

Callie, Beagle

2012 Montana 3150 RL Hickory Edition

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel 4WD

"Off to see the Lizard"

www.mytripjournal.com/thekruses

IYQ -

We've been lurking on your graduating class for awhile. We just started fulltiming (really - just hit the road a few weeks ago) but have been reading the forums while we've been getting ready to go. We got a good tip from you and wanted to say thanks. You mentioned putting a rope over your slide cover in high winds and we thought that sounded like a good idea so we packed a rope for that purpose. Well, we're in Albuquerque now and had 40-50 mph winds yesterday. We weren't in danger of losing our slide cover but it did help the noise and gave us peace of mind. So, thanks for the tip!

Sorry to hear you're still not feeling great. Will be praying that you'll feel better soon.

Thank you for your kind words, The only trouble is now I've got my chest so swelled up I can't see to type. Now that you have broken the ice and posted on this crazy site keep right on posting. You can see that if Steve, Joe, Dave and Myself are allowed in here, Anyone can join the group.

Hey Gang, I took my rig into Jimmy's RV Service this morning to have a window awning put on the Kitchen window. The wind comes up so fast in the west that you don't have time to take the big awning down but the window awning takes about half a second. And keeps the sun from shinning in the rig and heating it up. Now the good news. I didn't sleep much last night because I was really in pain but I got ready and took the rig in to Jimmy's anyway. I was there from 7:30 AM till noon. Standing around, sitting where I could find a place to sit and walking back and forth. All of a sudden my hip quit hurting and has been good the rest of the day. Search me as to why but I'm glad whatever it was that stopped the pain did it's job. I even went back out to Wally world and did some shopping this afternoon.

I only have two more weeks to go here. Then, I'll head west and eventually end up at the Slabs. I'll spend most of that time doing all the maintenance jobs on the rig. One each day and taking All the cowgirls out to dinner every night. Every time they see me hook up my trailer they come and ask If I'm leaving. I say, Yep. And they give me a big good bye hug. While hugging I say but I'll be back this afternoon. I get more hugs that way.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Ok, Lee, you're pretty sly, but I think we have it figured out now. You say you feel better after sitting around waiting on your rig to be repaired. :unsure: The solution is, if we have a problem with any of our rigs, all we have to do is call you, and you can wait in the waiting room for us. You will feel better and we can be out doing all the decadent things we are suppose to be out doing, until someone figures out what we have to do to fix our rigs. Then, when you call us with the answer, we will pick you up and give you the proper "cranberry juice" to keep you feeling good. You understand this is just a test program, but who knows, it might just work! :rolleyes:

"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
08 Dodge Dakota toad

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Ok, Lee, you're pretty sly, but I think we have it figured out now. You say you feel better after sitting around waiting on your rig to be repaired. :unsure: The solution is, if we have a problem with any of our rigs, all we have to do is call you, and you can wait in the waiting room for us. You will feel better and we can be out doing all the decadent things we are suppose to be out doing, until someone figures out what we have to do to fix our rigs. Then, when you call us with the answer, we will pick you up and give you the proper "cranberry juice" to keep you feeling good. You understand this is just a test program, but who knows, it might just work! :rolleyes:

Well, Steve's a sly one too. We wore them out on Monday so they hid from us yesterday. Do you think they're saying something? Today we're off to get tires and other ($$$) stuff. Maybe we'll decide what to do about our quad and trailer problem. I wish someone would fix that for us. Cranberry juice isn't strong enough to make us feel good about it. :D

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

I took it easy today, The hip is still good, I even did a little bit of carving. Most of the day was Big Game Hunting with a fly swatter. 2 Billion Flies equal one Tiger. I must hace got at least a toenails worth. The weather was Fantabulous here today. A gentle breeze in the 70's and bright sun. I might just decide to stay here with that kind of weather but I'd have to leave in January anyway to go drink up all of Sandies Cranberry Juice.

Steve you forgot to include the Cowgirls in that plan of yours. No deal without Cowgirls.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

I moved again today. Then I moved my pln. :-) :-) :-) :-) Don't think Jeri, Terry, Steve, and Carol have to worry about me sneaking up on them for a while. :-) :-) :-) :-)

Joe

You are so funny, Mr. Spiker ... just so funny. You just knew I'd have to go look at the map to see where you moved that stupid pin. What a spoof! You aren't in New York! Well, we've decided we're going to move without moving our pin. That way you won't have a clue where we are.

Today was a busy one. We did get new tires on the car. I'm almost expecting them to go flat since we got such a great deal but I just looked out the window and they're still holding the air. Laundry got done and then we did some more quad trailer looking. We're looking again tomorrow and would like to get this thing behind us so we can start heading south. Steve and Carol are still hiding from us. We must have really tuckered them out on Monday since we haven't seen the whites of their eyes since then. :lol::D

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

No we're not quite tuckered out yet. We got up late and went to the Laundromat to get our stuff done too. We started out to do the laundry the day before, and wound up going to Mt Hood instead. We realized the weather was only going to be clear through yesterday, and decided we'd better take advantage of it. Turns out we were right as it clouded up today, and we wouldn't have been able to see as much as we did. We had lunch at Timberline lodge up on the mountain and it was really nice. It took a while to get seated for lunch as we showed up at the wrong time, but in the end it was fine. We were worn out by the time we got back to the Elks, but all and all it was a nice day.

We checked out a tennis club for Carol in Vancouver, so she can get her "tennis fix", and found out where the dump station is so we can get that done tomorrow.

Got our mail today, and my health insurance, Generations, sent me a "credit card" for getting my flu shot. It said I could go to any Walgreen's, target, or place that offers flue shots. Nice touch

OK, Lee, add in the "cowgirls".... <_<

Joe!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, STRIPING EAST HAMPTON?? :o

Edited by Steved44

"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
08 Dodge Dakota toad

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Hey Jeri, well if that's where the map shows me to be, who am I to argue. :-) :-) :-) :-)

Steve, more like Riverhead and Manorville. Think maybe I'll try a bit of Beach combing today.

All I can really say is that New RV I took for a Test Ride sure can cover the miles. :-) :-) :-) :-)

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Guest coldsmoke

jeri and terry.. to solve your problem, its quite simple, trade for a chevy or gmc half ton truck, put an atv flat bed on it.. both atv will fit on the flat bed,, problem solved.. no trailer to mess with. or do like we did, towing a 20 ft flat bed car goes on it, atv goes on it. problem solved

mike and deb

You are so funny, Mr. Spiker ... just so funny. You just knew I'd have to go look at the map to see where you moved that stupid pin. What a spoof! You aren't in New York! Well, we've decided we're going to move without moving our pin. That way you won't have a clue where we are.

Today was a busy one. We did get new tires on the car. I'm almost expecting them to go flat since we got such a great deal but I just looked out the window and they're still holding the air. Laundry got done and then we did some more quad trailer looking. We're looking again tomorrow and would like to get this thing behind us so we can start heading south. Steve and Carol are still hiding from us. We must have really tuckered them out on Monday since we haven't seen the whites of their eyes since then. :lol::D

Ha Ha Ha "get this thing behind us" . How appropriate!

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

Ha Ha Ha "get this thing behind us" . How appropriate!

Never thought of it that way but it certainly is approriate!! hahaha :D

jeri and terry.. to solve your problem, its quite simple, trade for a chevy or gmc half ton truck, put an atv flat bed on it.. both atv will fit on the flat bed,, problem solved.. no trailer to mess with. or do like we did, towing a 20 ft flat bed car goes on it, atv goes on it. problem solved

mike and deb

Hmmm... I wonder how big we would have to get to put our vehicle, two quads and our boat on it. I don't think a 20' flat bed would be big enough but maybe if we stacked them on top of each other just maybe!! :D

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Hmmm... I wonder how big we would have to get to put our vehicle, two quads and our boat on it. I don't think a 20' flat bed would be big enough but maybe if we stacked them on top of each other just maybe!! :D

Hey! They make trailers that stack them. What? You haven't looked at those yet? Why not?

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Jeri, what the heck it's only $$$$ :-) :-)

Yesterday was very interesting. Took a ride around the east end of an Island that I'm not on, just ask Jeri, and saw a place that I'm not striping, aka Steve. :-) The wind was bad, real bad, so ended up getting sand blasted at the beach. Then watched a Sail Boat that was out in some real nasty water for a bit. There were rep.s from several Law Enforcement Agencies as well as several Coast Guard members also watching it. Will try to find out today if the boat made it or not. So today it's off to visit Wine Country.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Jeri, what the heck it's only $$$$ :-) :-)

So today it's off to visit Wine Country.

Joe

You don't know what $$$$ is? Is that stuff you use instead of plastic. Don't you have a tree in your backyard that grows them?

Now what Wine Country are you off to? I hope we don't have to have OUR spies watch out for you in this direction as you sail by?

Hey! They make trailers that stack them. What? You haven't looked at those yet? Why not?

Linda

I guess we didn't look at them because you hadn't suggested we look at them yet. Now why didn't we think of that first?? :lol: We could have put one on top of the other!! However, trailer dilemma over. We bought another one.

We also pulled Steve out of hiding and drug him all over the countryside. Carol put us in charge of him while she went off to play tennis. Steve was put to work cleaning and testing trailers and quads. Then, he even came back for more. It was a great day and a lot was accomplished. I really like days like that.

It looks like we might actually start heading south next week!! :rolleyes:

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Jeri, So many toys. So little room. You need to go HDT in the form of an auto transport. :lol:

Lee. I'll see your Tiger, and raise you one mangy coyote. The ranchers have turned their cattle loose out here trying to save their herds. There is very little grass but that's all there is. This is a very large area so it's hard to count. But my guess is there are at least 400 head out here now. Hay is up to $250 a ton and a cow eats a bunch.

Example: I have a friend that has a small dairy. He milks 600 cows. The cows require #1 alfalfa milk cow hay. There is no milk cow alfalfa in New Mexico. He estimates he will need 1,000 TONS to support his cows until next May. He is paying $300 a ton because of the shortage. There are 3 large dairy farms in our area. 2 have 2,500 cows and the 3rd is the largest in the state with 5,000. I think the price of milk is going up.

I just checked the weather for the next 10 days. I'd better get busy. I've got 3 or 4 days and then it's gonna start getting cold. I want this place shut down and be wandering toward Quartzsite by the 1st of November.

Dave C.

Millie the mooch

2500 D/M CC.

27RL Wildcat

SKP#94751

Jeri, So many toys. So little room. You need to go HDT in the form of an auto transport. :lol:

I just checked the weather for the next 10 days. I'd better get busy. I've got 3 or 4 days and then it's gonna start getting cold. I want this place shut down and be wandering toward Quartzsite by the 1st of November.

You're SO funny! Well, we're heading into Quartzsite from the west and you're heading into Quartzite from the east. I hope we don't collide! We just might be there about the same time. Or, maybe we won't? You know how well we stick to our plans. Sandie's on my case to hurry up and get to Apache Junction. I can tell already what this winter is going to be like!! :lol:

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!