Best coverage mud flaps

Are Rock Tammers the best add on mud flaps out there to keep your rig protected? I already installed rear Duraflaps on the Ram. 
Looking to going to Alaska next Summer and trying to protect my rig as much as possible. 
installed a Hensley TS3 hitch and a wifi dash cam this Winter. 
been debating on a transfer tank, but not sure. 
Any suggestions on other good improvements would be appreciated. 

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

Don't overthink your Alaska trip.  We had regular flaps behind our wheels on the motorhome.  We didn't have a rear flap.  We didn't get any rock damage on our trip and we drove gravel roads.

We pulled into a campground in Whitehorse Yukon and saw five people removing their rear flaps.  We had just driven the same road they drove. We went over and talked to them. They showed us their towed vehicles.  There was a layer of large stones laying at the bottom of their windshields and two windshields were cracked.  Their thought was that the flaps caused rocks to be tossed on the hoods and windshields.

On our return from Alaska we were driving through Salt Lake City in heavy rain.  (I wasn't driving)  For lack of something to do I began noticing RVs going the opposite direction.  I could see that every one with a flap in the rear was tossing an arc of water onto the hood of their towed vehicle.  .  just like the rocks in Alaska being tossed.  A couple that just had the flap behind the wheels were not tossing the arc of water.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel