FOR SALE: 1957 GMC 4104 - $2500

So, guess what? Along with the property we snagged, we got ourselves a bus too! Pretty unexpected, I know. Now, I've got all the paperwork in hand, but I've got to admit, I'm a bit in the dark about its condition.

The thing looks alright from the outside – no major rust or anything. But hey, appearances can be deceiving, right? I haven't had the chance to take a deep dive into its engine or how well it cruises down the road.

If you're into a little DIY project or have a thing for fixing up old rides, this might just be your ticket. Otherwise, we might need to call in a favor from that gearhead friend of ours.

I'm planning to give it a good once-over soon, but if you're feeling adventurous and wanna check it out, be my guest. Just drop me a line and we'll set up a time to give our mystery bus a proper inspection.

rsz_d0051f08-4660-478d-82fe-f9516710b3fa.jpg

12 hours ago, rpsinc said:

So where is it sitting?  I'm gonna guess somewhere in the Southwest with its Spanglish livery.  Might make a cool project for someone.

The city website says it used to be known as a hippie town, so bus markings fit.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961